Do you....

Options
KAF711
KAF711 Posts: 165 Member
over exaggerate, or under when youre not sure exactly the serving size you had of something. I always go over

Replies

• AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I go over. Better to say you had more than less
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I just try to guess it as close as I can and then don't worry about it. I think it all evens out in the end.
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Slightly over...in case of error...
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I try to over estimate. Usually when I am making pasta, I cook my individual serving in a little saucepan all by itself and measure my sauce out separately. My mother makes fun of me.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I weigh everything! If i cant weigh it i find it hard to eat it lol. Little ocd! X
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I overestimate. It is better than underestimating and then going over calories for the day...
  • GefMongoose
    GefMongoose Posts: 18
    Options
    I weigh everything so I think mine are quite accurate! even all the ingredients that go into my recipes. I'm probably slightly obsessive with it :p
    When I eat something that I don't know the calories off (ie. in a restaurant that doesn't have info leaflets or online) I try and find something in the database that I think is similar, and tend to overestimate the calories on that, just in case.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tend to over estimate what I've eaten and under estimate the amount of excercise I've done but I don't worry about being too precise
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I go over too.
    If I'm eating something nonspecific that isn't in the database exactly... I'll take an average of what is in there.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always over just in case..