Help Please...............

Options
psaini
psaini Posts: 15 Member
Lost 35 lbs 2 years ago with Herbalife.....gained 10 lbs back......now trying my best to lose 10 lbs from over 4 months. Not going over 1200 calories (may be sometimes but only 1250-1300) but still struggling mainly with the belly fat.
Help Please................................

Replies

• RachaelT76
    RachaelT76 Posts: 26
    Options
    everyone is different and loses weight differently. I have PCOS and had this problem, went to dr and she told me to do low carb. Maybe check in with your dr about it? Im losing weight now finally by following her advise.
  • psaini
    Options
    Thanks for replying!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing low carbs, and it's working for me.
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds and still have a belly! I hate it.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I had the muffin top that had to go...and for the most part it is shrinking now. I eat low carb, no sugar except natural in fruit, no starches, and last no processed foods. I have lost over 20 pounds in less then 2 months.

Good luck.
  • somervilleshar
    somervilleshar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Belly fat is very hard to loose! Sugar is not your friend so stay away from alcohol, anything with a starch added to it. Carbs make sugar in your body and go right to the belly fat. However you do need carbs especially if your are doing alot of exercise. When you eat carbs they should all be complex carbs no white rice no white bread etc. I hope this helps. Good luck!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yes, try low carb. No more the 60g a day. And eat lots of protein, it will keep you fuller longer. So less cravings. Weight loss is a challenge but so worth it!
  • psaini
    Options
    Thanks everyone....................I will try all those tips and just wanted to add I am vegetarian.