20 pounds down-not at GW, but happy so far! (pics)

tg0926
tg0926 Posts: 9 Member
So, I've hit the 20 pound mark. Last night I decided to go through some old facebook pictures and I realized just how far I've come. I always look at everyone else's pictures and they're so inspiring, and I always wished I could do that! So I thought maybe MY pictures could inspire someone else?

Although sometimes you can't really see it in the mirror, I guess it takes looking at some old pictures to show you your progress. I don't have any recent full body shots, but I can definitely tell in my face! So even if you don't feel like you can see it, keep going!! Small progress is STILL progress!!

me20pounds.jpg

Replies

• jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Wow! You can really tell a big difference in your face. You look awesome! :smile:
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    It's a big difference. You look great. Congrats.
  • tg0926
    tg0926 Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you! People started telling me they could tell in my face, but I didn't realize it until looking at those old pictures! They're good to have around as a reminder for what you never want to look like again! Haha!
  • Doreent11
    Doreent11 Posts: 17
    Nice job, you can definitely see the difference. Keep up the great work.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    you have had great progress! you can definitely see your hard work paying off. thank you for sharing!!
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    you look great!!!! congrats on your success!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!