Does anyone else have around 30 pounds to lose?

Options
Hey everyone. I lost about 75 pounds between December '10 and November '11 and then stopped... I went from 245 to 170. Now, a few months later, I find myself at 180 and I'm really afraid that I am slowly working my way back up to the mid-200s. I would love to have friends that have any amount of weight to lose and especially those with 20 - 40 pounds to lose.

Like I said, I'm 180 right now and I'm hoping to get down to 150. Anyone else with similar goals?

Replies

• aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm going for about 38. That doesn't quite count but I am in the ballpark. 30 seems like a lot but you have already lost so much. It will go quickly I'm sure. :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl:
    I am wanting to drop another 30 myself. So count me in on your driving force here. And you do the same for me.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    about that :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yep, a good 30 here, too.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I also would like to lose 30 more pounds. I was doing pretty good, then life happened and now I'm ready to get back on track and get this weight off. I'm gonna start doing 30DS again and try to walk at least 3 mi a day. We'll see how it goes. :)
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have about 30 pounds to lose too!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    Options
    I've lost about 50 and am looking to lose another 30 pounds of fat. So we have similar goals it would seem. Good luck to you.
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    30 is what I need to lose...... I'm just getting back on track "today"! I've done this before, Hoping to do it again!

Feel free to add me.
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 186 and want to get to 148.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 30...once i get down to there, I will re-evaluate and see if I need/want to lose any more. We can do it!!
  • Inspired5
    Inspired5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 31 lbs to go. I seem to get started and never finish my goal.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    yup.. another 20/30 more to go here.. and i am at a standstill feel free to add
  • wandacaven
    wandacaven Posts: 4
    Options
    I need to lose around 30 pounds, the same weight I gained when i had my first child. I hope this time I can get it right.
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    About 20 here. I would take 30 but I don't think it will happen. Add me if you would like.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing 30 more.... if I get close to half I'd be ecstatic!!!! add me! :)
  • feedingonrose
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs to lose as well. I am also 180 looking to get to 150.
  • karimatells
    Options
    I need to lose 30 lbs. I've lost 2 so far. I joined the 10 lb challenge to lose 10 lbs by july 8. I think I can do it:smile:
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    30 pounds left until my ultimate goal weight. :happy:
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    i've got about 39 lbs left to go. feel free to add me if you need some support :flowerforyou:
  • charyssee
    charyssee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, So yes I to have 30 lbs to lose. I want to get to 165lbs. I currently weigh 191. This has been a struggle,, I stopped logging my food and it seems to keep getting worse. I run 5 times a week for 3.5 miles but I guess I'm just not eating the right things