Does anyone else have around 30 pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have about 13 more pounds of my initial 40 lbs weight loss goal. I was 201 starting out and down to 173. You can friend me!
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've lost 20 (gained a few back recently) and looking to lose another 20 right now, but ultimately I'd like to lose another 30-40. Right now I've reached a plateau, so I'm looking to change some things up. One step at a time...

We can do it! Hi-fives every1! :)
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    I have 30 to 40 lbs to lose as well. 40 is my ultimate goal, but I'd be happy ti get down 30 lbs and plateau.
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 180 (down 10 lbs) looking to get to 150 :)
  • amandab1669
    amandab1669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat 30 lbs to go. You can friend me. Good luck on your life style change and you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • KG220
    KG220 Posts: 8
    Options
    i do! i had lost it all two years ago but it has all come back and i need to to go away again asap!
  • tinaslosingit
    tinaslosingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 28 more pounds till my goal weight. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 30-35lbs depending on how my body is. Add me, anyone else too. Love having friends here.
  • burnt_irish1
    burnt_irish1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yup! Feel free to friend me if you want
  • DareToDream1313
    Options
    Yep. Wanna lose about 25ishh pounds, mainly to just get back on a healtier track...(but also to look good in a bikini!!!) :)
  • MikkiMcCoy
    MikkiMcCoy Posts: 45
    Options
    ME!! I just update my goal today. I originally had it set for 145lbs, which would have me needing to lose 30 pounds. I upped my goal weight to 150. I've gained and lost 4 pounds over the past couple of weeks though. (and no it's not PMS. I don't have that anymore.)
  • Reannay
    Reannay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep! I started at 183 and am at 178 right now. 150 is the goal! WE CAN DO IT!!
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 175, looking to lose 25-30ish pounds, feel free to add me :D
  • bestrdh
    bestrdh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yup!! I had lost 6lbs. prior to starting MFP and am 10 lbs. down since Apr. 20th, but would love to lose 30lbs. I would take 20 but 30 would be better :)), feel free to add me!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Look at all of us! I have between 30 and 35 to go..... Like you I started higher. Lost 34. Gained 12. Started over. Lost 13 on round two! So Far. :-)
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!