210 down to 185 :) down 25lbs (Pic)

Options
I gained weight in college (as you can see first picture is in my dorm room) So I decided I needed to change. My roommate would pick on me for eating chips and sitting on fb all day. So I went out and worked my butt off and it is really nice to see the difference. I still have a lot more weight to lose to get where I want to be. I got out of the Obese category for my BMI today so I figured I'd post my results so far. Hope it motivates some people :)

try.jpg

Replies

• CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look wonderful! Congratulations :)
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Nice work! What a difference c:

Just realized it was meant to be a link and not a fail img post...
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! just 3 months!?!?! HOW?? I need to do the exact same thing. I've been losing, but slowly. I went from 216 to about 200. But that was like 5 months. :/
  • lettieslosin
    Options
    I told my doctor I was trying to lose weight when I went in last. She came back in with all these charts and packets in high hopes that I could change. You would have thought I missed a month of school with all those papers she wanted me to read! So I was put on a 1200 calorie diet and told to exercise 30 minutes a day. What's made it work for me is eating 1200-1300 a day and burning roughly 500 calories a day with exercise. Not sure if that's how your suppose to do it, but the doctor is a family friend and seems to approve of it. I was on a 3 week Plateau of 196 though and it was the most stressful thing getting on the scale every friday to the same number.
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic!
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Quite a difference, looks more than 25 pounds down.
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What's your diet look like and what exercise do you do?
    I told my doctor I was trying to lose weight when I went in last. She came back in with all these charts and packets in high hopes that I could change. You would have thought I missed a month of school with all those papers she wanted me to read! So I was put on a 1200 calorie diet and told to exercise 30 minutes a day. What's made it work for me is eating 1200-1300 a day and burning roughly 500 calories a day with exercise. Not sure if that's how your suppose to do it, but the doctor is a family friend and seems to approve of it. I was on a 3 week Plateau of 196 though and it was the most stressful thing getting on the scale every friday to the same number.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss
  • thinkskinnythoughts
    thinkskinnythoughts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss!!!! Lookin' good....keep up the good work :-)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done, you can see a huge difference in your midsection. keep at it and results will come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!