PEANUT BUTTER ADDICT

Options
dancinrascal
dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
anyone else hopelessly addicted? I just bought whole foods freshly ground peanut butter and I swear I could polish off the ENTIRE container....i have increased my consumption of peanut butter and haven't been gaining weight though so yay to that!

Replies

• kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey - it's good protien. I get PB Zone bars for my breakfast. My killer treat is the Reese's Pieces Sunday at Friendly's. mmmmmmm. Also, went to Denny's this morning - their Chocolate Chip Pancake Puppies come wiht PB sauce now. I had only one. Really. Gotta focus again on eating right.
  • dancinrascal
    Options
    i see your a MINI lover....me too!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    PB2 will be an answer to your prayers!!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    PB2 will be an answer to your prayers!!

THIS!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    My jars only last a few days...and that's just from me. I keep telling myself not to keep pb in the house but everytime I'm out I find myself at kroger buying more..
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    anyone else go at it with a wooden spoon? :blushing:
  • dancinrascal
    Options
    yeah i've tried the pb2 its ok it just doesn't do it for me though.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i was just talking to a friend about this today. towards the end of a day if i need more calories/fat/prtoein- peanut butter has been my go to. love it.
  • dancinrascal
    Options
    i was just talking to a friend about this today. towards the end of a day if i need more calories/fat/prtoein- peanut butter has been my go to. love it.

same for me! it's just that i stopped eating it for a while and recently began eating it again and its like i can't get enough!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol. peanut butter is good. I just thought about how I need to eat more of it, haha
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    anyone else go at it with a wooden spoon? :blushing:

does silver work? :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    If one has to have an addiction, at least it has some nutrition value. Just make sure it is balanced and not overdone. I like peanut butter and like to make sure my protein bars has peanut butter in it... it just plain tastes better than some of the others...
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im a peanut butter addict. I think it has something to do with growing up as a kid and my dad always having it. I guess the taste really grew on me. Anyway, I try to eat the natural kind but really any peanutbutter works! Especially crunchy! I honestly won't buy the crunchy kind because I know it won't last one day in my house lol.

I. Never get tired of PB, I have it almost everyday & if I try to avoid it, I always end up bingeing on it. /:
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I have 2 tbsps on toast for breakfasts and 2tbsps after dinner each night. It gives me healthy fats and proteins, and if it fits into my macros and calories, why not? it's a healthier version of a dessert, and it's so TASTY.

I eat the completely natural stuff, just peanuts and with a tiny sprinkle of salt.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Where has this thread been? :heart: I had it in my oatmeal this morning with some chocolate. Tastes like a peanut butter cup :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm an addict and I admit it. I never really liked it that much until recently. I hardly ever ate it growing up. Now I have an assortment of about 6 different kinds/flavors of peanut butter in my cabinet.
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Peter Pan honey roasted :heart: :love:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I made these protein peanut butter cups the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOyEKvlp7c

Pretty good, but you have to keep them frozen or they turn to goo. Next time, I will use a thinner layer of the chocolate / protein mix both on top and bottom, or they are hard to bite through.
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I love PB! Just had a Peanut Butter sandwich for dinner :)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter everyday.