Something to fix the crazy!

Options
ILoveJesus72
ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
Well, I've spent the better part of my night wrapped up in the boards! It's been a long time since I've posted on a board or interacted with folks on da' intranet. :bigsmile:

I just have this to say:

1. Some of you folks on MFP are way too emotional. Entirely too thin skinned. Maybe it's lack of calories or you whacked your head on a dumbell @ the gym. Whatever.....suck it up and stop being a ninny!

2. There are some really sweet people on MFP. But they tend to get eaten alive on some of these threads because of the piranahas that seem to circle the threads lookin' for someone to devour!

3. Seriously? It's just a thread, on a board, on MFP on the web. It has no direct bearing on your life away from the computer....you know REAL LIFE? The beauty of it all is that no matter what someone types on here it can't hurt you unless you give it that power over you. Now c'mon! Who wants to let some lil ol' letters and misplaced/misued/overused smiley's get the better of them? :sick: :devil: :smokin: :frown: :embarassed: :glasses: :flowerforyou:

4. To the never ending turmoil that is skinny vs fattie, I simiply say.......can't we all just get along, and share a carb or two? Or something vegan, clean, protein, whey, beef jerky, kale, puddin cup, sweet tater pie, fried pork skins or bbq together?? Huh? C'mon girls what do you say? Can you cross the great divide of our differing hip widths and just be pals?

Get it? MY FITNESS PALS!!!! :love:

Thank you and goodnight!

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooo.

Drama Llamas out in full force tonight.
    And last night.
    And yesterday.
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooo.

Drama Llamas out in full force tonight.
    And last night.
    And yesterday.

My drama llama is called Tina. Just so you know.