What do you consider your current weight?

Options
Is it the number you get when you weigh yourself first thing in the morning, or is it the number that comes up on the scale at any point during the day?

Replies

• aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    I would say whichever is lower, but I am a bit of a cheat ;0
  • jon_brady
    jon_brady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself once a week at the same time of day morning or night doesn't matter as londg as you stay consistent. Morning is a little more consistent because the amount you eat and drink in a day can greatly affect your weight. One quart of water weighs 2lbs.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In the morning, after the bathroom...otherwise you're also weighing food, drink, waste...whatever.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    in the morning, before eating, after using the bathroom, naked
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    First morning weight after using the restroom with nothing on.
  • Raeca89
    Raeca89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning and use that as a guide. To consider my "current" weight, I'll take 2-3 days of weights into consideration and take an average or so.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Whatever my weight is at that current point in time, if you want to get technical.
    I usually just refer to my current weight as the weight I logged last, since I weigh each morning and log any loss as I see it.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I weigh only first thing in the morning. Shower, *kitten* if necessary, then on the scale. Body weight fluctuates throughout the day as well as day to day. Doesn't matter when you weigh as long as you are consistent.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week...and always first thing in the morning...I have a love hate relationship with the scale...the numbers dont always move...but my waistline of my pants always seem to slip a bit lower! I am a fan of NSV and inches...
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    First in the morning, no clothes, after voiding. I believe that is true weight.

The middle of the day weight includes food and fluids that are digesting.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wake up
    Pee
    Weigh in

I leave my clothes on.

I use my weight at my trainers tho for my YouTube updates

Outfit with socks on a Saturday morning after first meal.
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    morning, on the scale before I get dressed into my clothes for the day but today I weighed with clothes on at the doctor at it said 1 pound lighter than this morning when I weighed with no clothes, so I dunno, lol.
  • danielleharvey2009
    danielleharvey2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning :P it's when it's lowest XD
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    In the hospital, we use to start weighing people around 5-6AM depending on how many weights we had to do(this was for ambulatory weights).

All the "experts" say first thing in the morning after going to the toilet!
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    in the morning, before eating, after using the bathroom, naked

THIS!! LOL:tongue:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Whatever the doctor has on his clipboard. I weigh in like once a year.