1st set of measurements

Options
I've been here for a few days getting a feel for how this place works, getting to know a few people with similar goals, playing around with the food tracker, and reading as many success stories as possible. Now it's my turn to really get started.

Here is my starting weight, 1st set of measurements, BMR, BMI

May 28, 2012

Starting Weight 170 Lbs.
Goal Weight 120 (ish) Lbs.
Chest 43
Waist at belly button 38
Hips (top of hip bone) 43 (widest part around butt/hips 45!!)
Thighs (left and right) 26
BMR Calculation 1443 cal.
BMI 32.1 :(

I am trying to stay between 1200-1300 calories, and am trying to figure out an exercise plan that I can stick to. Also, drinking water, water and more water!

How often do you guys suggest doing measurements/weigh in's?

Replies

• lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    My profile picture is for motivation. It is from my healthiest weight and when I felt best about myself - 8 years ago!
  • snkoyle15
    snkoyle15 Posts: 102
    Options
    how tall are you? some of our measurements are almost the same! my chest is 38.5, at belly button is 42.25, just bellow belly button is 43, butt is 43.25, and thighs are 25. my bmi is 26.6. im 5'6". im going to take my measurements once or twice a month but i do weight once a week.
  • celia4711
    celia4711 Posts: 15
    Options
    I step on the scale once a week and do measurements every fortnight :)
  • acora
    acora Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!
    Your measurements are VERY similar to mine right now! I measure mine and weigh in every Friday morning before I eat my breakfast. By measuring myself at the same time every week, I am trying to stay consistent. I'll definitely say that within only a week, after running a lot, I saw immediate results in my waist and butt! :P
    Good luck! :)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Trainer does my measurements once a month, the weigh ins....well, I weigh in too much....I wish I could just stick to once a week, that's whats recommended
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am SHORT! ImOnly 5 ft 1in. :( so my measurements really suck! But oh well, that's why Im here right!
    I've added a second picture on my profile which was taken a couple months back, but I am the same weight/size as then. I've maintained this size since losing most of my pregnancy weight in the last 4 months. You can see the difference in my pics :( But I have my older pic as my main picture to remind myself of where I can be again.