tell me about yourself.

Options
da_sammit
da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
im sam. i have more male than female friends. i like to wear dresses as long as they are 50s type and skirts must be knee height or floor length. 99% of my wardrobe consists of tshirts and jeans. every piece of clothing in the jeans and tshirts category have holes and stains in them from me climbing into dumpsters, carrying car parts or dropping paint on them. my fav things to do is to go dumpster diving, op shopping, car wreckers and to the tip shop. i prefer demolition over repair. i game and i play cards badly. i cook WAY too much and love doing it. my house is messy but not dirty. my hair is rarely neat and always strange colours. and my make up is ALWAYS dark (when i wear it!). my life is ruled by my pets. im 25 this year and only have a learner license. someday i wish to be the tattooed old lady on the lawn with a gun sitting in her rocking chair.

tell me about yourself!

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm basically tall, dark and handsome, rich and own expensive cars. I work in the movie industry (actor, of course), but I have a band on the side. When I'm not dodging photographers, I enjoy long, moonlit walks with that special someone and good conversation.
    Ok, ok for realsies, I'm a nerd. I play video games, work in software development and enjoy trolling on the interwebz as well as history and ancient languages. I have red hair, but I'm a day walker, not really a ginger. I did have a friend when I was growing up, dirty Steve, who was full ginger though. I live in a house that's over 110 years old and have been in the process of remodeling it for some time now. I'll be 37 in a month.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I recently turned 32 years young. I am happily married to my best friend and together we have two little girls Katelin born May 22 , 2005 and Tessa born March 22 , 2007 ( and yes both are natural labors and they really are exactly 22months apart to the day). I LOVE to knit and can knit most anything. Also love to travel , hang at the beach with my girls , go for motor cycle rides with hubby , workout (wierd I know but I really do love to workout and lift ) , cook but mostly baking , and just getting outside the house I hate being cooped up I need open space lol. Love 80`s music and I do love to dance however my hubby isn`t a fan so I normaly sit out :( hoping to change that one of these days. I`m a Stay at home mom ( use to be a Nurse before kids ) I really have no plans on returning to work my hubby has a great job and we are comfy so our plan is to keep me as a house wife unless something unexpected happens. We live in a nice large house in the city and for being in the city we actualy have a large yard for the kids to play in that I`m quite happy about. Guess thats me in a nut shell lol
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    hmmm this could get extremely long, but you would have to contact me if I interested you enough to have that kind of follow through.

Ok Ok so here we go then I'm a 35 Married man with two beautiful children. I grew up in Phoenix Arizona but do to a career change I now live in Texas. I'm into cars trucks 4 wheelin racing and loud music. To include car audio and heavy metal and Rock and Roll music. I went to college, had a kid and got married changed careers moved around the country and had another kid.

Oh yah plus I'm overweight and could use some more support in my fight against obesity.

Brian
  • Emmetkelly
    Emmetkelly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well we already know each other. :) I'm 21. I'll be starting my 4th year of college next fall, although I'm still technically a sophomore thanks to changing majors a few times. Hopefully I'll be graduating in 2014, if I don't change my mind on what I'm doing again. I'm a nerd. I play video games. I love Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and comic books. I live on memes. I collect old Nintendo games and gaming systems. I'm an amateur photographer. I make my living being a nanny and working in the electronics and photo departments at Meijer. My wardrobe is also 99% t-shirts and jeans.
  • christynek
    christynek Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    -Student
    -Lover of all things travelling
    -aspiring vegan
    -Lover of friends, family, and puppies

:)
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    im 23 years old, i have a massive love for gaming ( Assassin's Creed my upmost fav) and tattoos i was born and raised in the UK but emigrated last august to the Netherlands to live with my fiance of almost 8 years who i love more than life its self (and is the reason im on this site so i can be healthier for him) we currently have a fur baby an 8 month old european short hair kitten called Stitch (hes growing so fast) i am at this time trying to learn the language but am finding it extremely difficult to take in so no job for me atm i spend my days looking after my fur baby and keeping the house tidy and snuggling with my fiance after he comes home from work :)
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I have an incredibly large love for llamas, and one day I'll run off into the sunset with them. :smile:

I'm very friendly (;