What are your favorite low calorie snacks?

Options
Post some recommendations :)

Replies

• luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hummus and carrots or celery, 100 calorie pack almonds, sugar free jello, south beach diet high protein snack bars, skinny cow bars, laughing cow cheese with wheat thins...Its late and I can't think of anything else!
  • melodyjosie
    melodyjosie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • suiteblooms
    suiteblooms Posts: 100
    Options
    Popcorn, smoothies made with fresh / frozen fruit and almond milk with stevia, Mike and Ike frozen popcicles (sp?), one precisely counted out serving of pretzels, 1 egg microwaved in bowl for 1 min with 2 oz turkey 1 slice cheddar cheese on a "Flat Out" flatbread, kamut cerial (basically puffed rice) with 1 tbs honey and 1 cup almond milk.
  • nataliengyuqi
    Options
    nutsnutsnuts ftw!!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Snack a jacks!! Yum yum yum

Or any kind of fruit, carrot sticks and hummous, banana and peanut butter (liquidise with milk for a to die for milkshake!)
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sugar-Free jelly, watermellon, Weight Watchers fruit in jelly tubs (20cals a tub :|), beef jerky, sakatas or delites (like 400 for the whole box so you can have half and still keep it within your cal intake), no fat yogurts, a cup of frozen grapes (so good!), skinny cow icecream, Kings soup singles (it's like cup-of-soup... most flavours very low cal. wonton one is 40cal, chicken corn is 60 or something), lite or natural popcorn. It might seem weird and not very 'snackish' but I love eating vegetables when hunger strikes and I don't have many cals left. I steam carrots, peas, capsicum and broccoli in the microwave and toss it with margarine spread and herbs. Veryyyy filling, naturally low cal and nutrient dense.