Well Hellooo..

Options
Hi To All MFP Members..:flowerforyou:

I decided to join the website yesterday after reading good reviews I must say it's most impressive, but most of all it looks very warm friendly & supportive which I believe are important factors when a person is trying to lose weight.so, here I am I have been dieting now for around 6 weeks & lost nearly a stone in weight, ( I joined slimfast website, but it is no where near as good, ) I do like a good laugh & joke :laugh: & can be very witty most times would love to meet lots of fun, determined people on here to talk to for encouragement from all respects may I wish you all good luck & health.

P.S. Stay strong & think positive thoughts always..

Pam:heart:

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam

Nice to 'meet' you :-)

I joined a few weeks ago, but had not been brave enough to post on the forum until today, but everyone seems really really nice :-)

Good luck for your journey.
  • pamchops58
    pamchops58 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Hestion,

It's very good to meet you too..:wink: Ha..
    I'm glad you have been brave enough to go on the forum, cos now you will meet lots of nice peeps, with loads of encouragement too. Hey, have you got lots of weight to lose then Hestion? .. I have around 11lbs for my target weight to lose.. if I want to go that far.
    Well good luck & stay strong yeah.

Pam :heart:
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi My Name is Pamela too, I wish you all the best
    I would be happy to be a support friend if you want.
    I log in every day,

Go For It !!!!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yes I am glad I did, I've been reading through and everyone seems so helpful and encouraging :-)

Yes I have 78lbs more to lose, to get me to an acceptable weight, but ultimately I'd like to lose another 90lbs:-(