Workout Websites!!

Options
Yazy_boo
Yazy_boo Posts: 48 Member
Hello Everyone!!:smile:
Do any of you know any good workout websites that helps tone and loose pounds?!? I really need to start building muscle but dont know the best way yet. Please Help Me :cry: !! Add me also I can use the support!!

Replies

• hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i just ran google searches on finding good workouts online, videos and such. Just watching a few of them and seeing which works best for you.
    You look towards your goal, what do you wish to do, lose weight, get fit, energy etc. then try to find exercise/fitness moves that work well into that and go at it at your own pace to get to the results you want.
    good luck.!
    I m also working at building muscles/toning up and slimming down.
  • Yazy_boo
    Options
    Awww Thank you!! I will try that :)
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of good things about bodyrock.tv, and if you search zwow on youtube she has some good ones.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Here's a great website I use for ALL KINDS of workouts - and they are FREE!!!!

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-group/Full-Length-Workout-Videos/2l/

Try You Tube also.... there are a ton on there as well!!
  • Yazy_boo
    Options
    OMG!! Thank you i needed that!!
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    I'd second the bodyrock.tv shout - it's amazing. They post free workouts (almost) every day and is a combination of Burn (High Intensity Interval Training), Sculpt (Weights and Strengthening) and Flow (Yoga and Flexibility).

They always do advanced and beginner alternatives and also alternatives if you have no equipment.

It's only 12 minutes a day but BOY do you feel it.

Have fun!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I agree with www.bodyrock.tv

IT ROCKS! I do it usually 5 days a week. And I agree your body will know you have been working out.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you type into youtube "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred" you can definitely get level 1 and I think now even levels 2 and 3 for free on there.
  • Yazy_boo
    Options
    :) Going there now!! Thankx!!
  • Sciacca1
    Sciacca1 Posts: 17
    Options
    bump...im going to use this too:) thanks!
  • Yazy_boo
    Options
    Haaa! Go ahead We all here for a reason!!! :)
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Here's a great website I use for ALL KINDS of workouts - and they are FREE!!!!

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-group/Full-Length-Workout-Videos/2l/

Try You Tube also.... there are a ton on there as well!!

seriously excited about this! thanks! :)