Supplements

Options
How many people are actually NOT using weight loss aids like pills, Jenny Craig, Atkins, hydroxycut?

I always wonder because I mean who in the world wouldn't be tempted. I always think to go buy but never have te money so that prevents me

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought any pills but I was thinking about buying CLA's. I wouldn't mind taking something to help me out just a little.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have been tempted like a lot of people. The claims the companies make are too good to be true.

I have tried suppliments before and weight loss pills. Never again. Sure, they may help with weight loss and make things go a little quicker but I'd rather look back and know that even though it took a long while I did it all by myself without the helps of pills and suppliments.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I don't think most of those things actually work too well. There isn't any profit for the diet industry in those things ever succeeding and most of them seem to just be made of caffeine anyway.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    what a waste of money. Diet + exercise = results
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The only thing I take is protein powder as a post workout or "**** I woke up late" breakfast. I'm going to start some pre-workout things, but no pills. Not wasting my precious money on that crap.
  • Greenfaery89
    Options
    I'm using the acai trim they sell at the grocery store but i only take half the recommended dose. I'm exercising too, but they help boost my metabolism a little.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am not on any diet pills. I had taken some a few years ago and they made me jittery, hungry and hot. I would suggest staying away from them and doing the traditional route of a better diet and exercise routine.
  • JenniLisette
    JenniLisette Posts: 132
    Options
    what a waste of money. Diet + exercise = results

^^^^ THIS

I used many different pills in the past, i'm going to admit spending over $500 in trying pills and today i use none and hav droppd lots of weight with exercise and diet.. :)
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The only thing I use is a protein shake before and after workout to help aid in muscle recovery. Other than that there is NO substitute for hard work and sweat.