Hello ! New here ! Looking for supportive friends !

Options
Hi,
I'm Dina B. from near Charlotte NC. I have struggled with my weight my entire adult life. Lose / Gain / Lose / Gain.....
When I weighed in at 273 a few months ago I vowed to LOSE IT AND KEEP IT OFF !!
I lost 30 lbs and then it just STOPPED.
I was referred to this site by a co worker ! Just signed up today. I am hoping that tracking my eating and exercise habits online will be easier for me than trying to remember to write everything down.

Have a great day !!
Dina B.

Replies

• cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    first ~ congrats on the 30 lb loss. That is no small accomplishment. This is a great site. Post often and friend request people and you will find support everywhere!! Welcome.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Welcome I've been here since April and have enjoyed how easy it is to track the calories and my weight. Feel free to add me if you want
  • 3dhowell
    3dhowell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 30 pounds! That is a big accomplishment. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other.
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    I am looking for others near me for possible exersize and/ or motivation! Fairly new to Indian Trail and could use some friends!
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    Welcome Dina! You will find a lot of support here and great advice :)
  • Rose271
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm Jenn. I joined about two weeks ago and am down 12 lbs. I'm also looking for supportive friends. If you'd like to friend me, my user is rose271.

Welcome!
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good job!! friend request sent!!!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Dina! I have no doubt you will find ample support on this sight. Feel free to add me hopsonc24

PS. I live in Kannapolis