nasty bra bugle.... ?

Options
Hi everyone,
I need tips on how to get rid of upper back bulge, specially around the bra area...

Thank you! :)

Replies

• mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    You need to keep reducing your weight overall. You can do exercises that exercise the upper back, such as the Lat machine, but it's probably a weight issue. You look pretty young, but some women report developing back fat at a certain point in life. It's apparently part of the aging process and can be hard to lose.
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, we all know your pain, lol!

Obviously, you want a good mix of cardio and heavy lifting, right? Duh, we know that. For me. I want to win that battle so I have incorporated some moves into my upper body days that target the lats and back specifically :

Rear delt cable pulls
    lat pull downs -wide grip and reverse grip
    t-bar rows
    bent over rows
    assisted chin-ups
    lat pull-overs

Remember though, that as you lose weight, the inches will also disappear from the bra strap area. Don't worry about spot-reducing so much as the over-all picture. It all works together.
  • dirigibled
    dirigibled Posts: 8
    Options
    The suggestions everyone else has given are great! The only thing that's truly going to reduce fat in that area is exercise. However, have you bought a new bra recently? Have you had a proper bra fitting? I work at a store that primarily sells bras, and the number of women who come in wearing a bra that's not the correct size is astonishing. Ill-fitting bras can create lines and bulges in places where they shouldn't be, whereas a well-fitted bra can smooth everything out and actually make you look slimmer.
  • JenniLisette
    JenniLisette Posts: 132
    Options
    Thank you, i'ma look into my exercise and my bra size properly.. and thank you for not just sayin "do push ups" ..i've askd this question before and lots of people just simply answer do pushups.. :flowerforyou:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    The answer to getting rid of bulges wherever you don't want them is to just lose weight in general, fat specifically. You can't dictate where it will come off, but it will eventually come off. For me, my band size has changed significantly although my weight has not, and the bulge is pretty well gone.