Scale Victory...finaaaallly in the 150's!

Options
Lizlicious2187
Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
So this is big for me because I honestly haven't seen less than 160 in my entire adult life..I would probably have to go back to my sophomore year of high school! This also makes 30 lbs lost for me! :drinker:

scale.jpg

Replies

• cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Yay!!! That's fantastic!!! Congratulations on this huge milestone! :)
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! :drinker: I'm longing for that day, too.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! This was the same for me when I hit the 150's, never in my memory had I weighed in the 150's so it was HUUUUGE!

way to go girl!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congrats!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!!
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm flirting with the 150's, but I have yet to make that real breakthrough. Keep it up!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you deserve an amazing CONGRATULATIONS! i'm the same way about the 140s...i haven't seen them my entire adult life and i'm striving to get there. wahoo!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. I know how I felt when I hit the 140s...now I am working hard to hit the 130s....
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I'm hoping to join you there soon. Enjoy the benefits of your hard work.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. This is an awesome accomplishment...I am in exactly the same situation, well plus the extra 10 still.....waiting not so patiently to flirt in the 150's
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I started at 179 in Jan and when I hit 150 it was amazing! Even the toilet lid didn't sink in when I sat on it. LOL

You are doing great! So proud of you!
  • Bonjc42
    Bonjc42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well Done !! Thats very inspirational, I am aiming for the 150's too :smile:
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the 190's... Ugh, that hurts to type. I'm gonna take it 10 pounds at a time. 150's would be AWESOME!!!

Great job!!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Good luck to all of ya'll in achieving your goals! We just gotta keep on truckin :glasses:
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!! I am teetering on at the same place, sitting at 161 but just can't seem to break thru to the 150's but now you have given me the motivation to do it!! Way to go, thanks for the inspiration!!!! :smile:
  • bigmom37
    bigmom37 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!!!!! Keep it up....
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    yeah! great way to start the week!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I'm hoping to join you in a few months!! :flowerforyou:
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Woohoo for u!! :)
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!