Time to take care of me

Options
Hi Everyone,

While I could list a whole bunch of very valid reasons regarding how I got to where I am today, I think the bottom line for me is that I neglected myself. Everyone else came first and I put myself on the bottom of the priority scale. I'm not sure that was the wrong decision at the time but I do know that now is the time for taking care of me. I've got a lot of weight to lose and am very blessed that I have the ability now to focus on myself. Good luck to all of you on this journey and I look forward to all our successes.

Replies

• Mymarine68
    Mymarine68 Posts: 7
    Options
    Very well said! I feel the same way myself. Feel free to friend me and maybe we can help each other in this life changing process...GOOD LUCK to you! :flowerforyou:
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i like that! good luck and i hope you keep making time for you. you can add me if you like
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need more friends/motivation :-)
    I'm a 34 year old mom of two, and I prefer the slow and healthy weight loss (more of a lifestyle change) to crash dieting.
    Maria
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    I agree totally! I raised a son, took care of an aging father and now feel like I need to be first. I would like to add you as well as a friend. You'll be my first one!!!
  • yanners2002
    Options
    :smile: