Starting over..

Options
Hi all I have been on this site for a while but started over the past couple of weeks when I recommitted myself to a healthy lifestyle. My first goals are to just lose some weight, increase my endurance and hopefully shed some inches and get out of plus size clothing so I can increase my confidence.

I am a 25 y/o from Houston, TX. I am married with a stepson and 3 furbabies. I don't have any children of my own yet, which is a big reason why I am trying to lose weight. I have been struggling with fertility issues and want to lose weight so I can be healthy and start a family.

I am looking for more friends to help encourage me and so that I can be an inspiration to someone too.

Replies

• tracym1971
    tracym1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you took a step in the right direction when you came back, so well done for that. I look forward to watching your progress as the weeks go on. I am a newbie but i love this site already.

Good luck with your goals xxx
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have been on this site for a while but started over the past couple of weeks when I recommitted myself to a healthy lifestyle. My first goals are to just lose some weight, increase my endurance and hopefully shed some inches and get out of plus size clothing so I can increase my confidence.

I am a 25 y/o from Houston, TX. I am married with a stepson and 3 furbabies. I don't have any children of my own yet, which is a big reason why I am trying to lose weight. I have been struggling with fertility issues and want to lose weight so I can be healthy and start a family.

I am looking for more friends to help encourage me and so that I can be an inspiration to someone too.

I'd be honored to be your friend! :)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Just "re-committed" myself. So glad I did. I feel better already and down 4 pounds, that I had found recently. Welcome back!
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    I know how you feel! Feel free to add me. Im 20 days in and almost 14 pounds down. I lived in Houston for a few months over the past few years. I can imagine how hard it is with all the food out there. Good luck to you, you can do it!
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    yes you can do it, and I am delighted to add you as friend.
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Add me if you would like.
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you on recomitting.. Thts a start.. Feel free 2 add me..=)
  • bluelink
    bluelink Posts: 2
    Options
    hi,
    I just started another diet, the MFP is great.. I need MOTIVATION and need to know what to do when I get hungry and have reached my calorie count for the day..:smile:
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    me too ive ben on here a while and reading but i havent ben logging because i havent thad the opertunity now that i do im going to start again and hopefully stay on track
  • poetinmyheart
    poetinmyheart Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments :) Glad to be back!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome back fellow Texan! Feel free to add me and we can support each other in true Texas style.