Shrinking Belly :)

Options
I recently started strength training again at the gym to get ready for Tough Mudder in Sept here in Tahoe.
I've only been working on my mid-section for 1 month now. I have spinal degeneration and it really has slowed me down unfortunately, so when my back started feeling better I started nipping that belly in the butt.
I said I wouldn't post pictures like this, but I'm going to. Obviously a work in progress, but I'm so proud of myself. My heaviest was 234 and I'm 192 right now, the 1st picture I was at 203 lbs a month ago, 2nd picture was at 198 2 weeks ago, 3rd picture is from yesterday 192.
Thanks for letting me share!

so70cg.jpg

2hi08lz.jpg

25hzdkz.jpg

Replies

• ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Fixed it :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! So proud of you!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Keep going hard!
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Thanks you guys!! :) So excited to see my tattooos again :P
  • DebbieDee2012
    Options
    I'm 43 and I am struggling to get my tummy in shape...and my butt...and my legs...and my arms... I have also got kids...all teenagers. I am encouraged to see someone starting at a similar weight I started at 240 and to see your results in your tummy area. That is my goal as well. I use the stationery bike for my legs and ab flex for my tummy and free weights for my arms. I hope this all works...I just gotta keep at it. Great job so far on your success!
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing job.

Jen
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I'm 43 and I am struggling to get my tummy in shape...and my butt...and my legs...and my arms... I have also got kids...all teenagers. I am encouraged to see someone starting at a similar weight I started at 240 and to see your results in your tummy area. That is my goal as well. I use the stationery bike for my legs and ab flex for my tummy and free weights for my arms. I hope this all works...I just gotta keep at it. Great job so far on your success!

Keep going! It will all come together!! I got really frustrated because I steadily maintained for months, although i had so much left to lose, and strength training again REALLY added the kick to start dropping weight again.
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U look great!! Well done u!! :)
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Looking good girl! Keep up the good work and thanks for the thin-spiriation!
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look great Good job!
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses :)
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What a big difference! Thank you for sharing your pictures, your success so far, and inspiring me and others!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ALLLLRIGHTY then. Looks like you DID kick that belly int eh butt!!! WTG!!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm right where you started!! you look FABULOUS!! Will you be my friend?? hehehe

P.S. - totally friending you right now. Be ready. :-P
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I'm right where you started!! you look FABULOUS!! Will you be my friend?? hehehe

P.S. - totally friending you right now. Be ready. :-P

I LOVE friends!! hahah!! Thank you :)
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a fantastic difference for one month!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing result! Well done you :)
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow - way to go!! Tell us what you did!! Please! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!