Made My Goal!

Options
duncan_mc64
duncan_mc64 Posts: 4 Member
I am a professional Chef and around food all of the time and work a crazy schedule. Up to the time that I retired from the military i was fairly healthy. Then 2 years after retirement I realized that I was around 190 lbs at 5 ft 9 inches. Not crazy overweight, but enough to be concerned. My family's health history is not pretty. Then a friend of mine told me about myfitnesspal. I thought that I would give it a try. I now bring my breakfast and lunch to work, excercise when I can and 5 months later I am 30 lbs lighter. Yea!

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Way to go!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal, I can only imagine how hard it was when your job IS food.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • sibitalic
    sibitalic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congrats! I am around the food (baking) all the time and it is really hard to resist. I got this website from my physician and really liking it. I am ready to shed some ###!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!