New(er) and needing motivation!

Options
Hi everyone! I've used myfitnesspal, but never as much as I needed or intended. I haven't dieted in some time, and don't plan to diet again - I have become a firm believer in simply staying healthy! On that note, I have been eating unhealthy foods and skipping exercises lately. I'm becoming very down on myself and need some motivation and help with portion control and self control! As I'm getting older, I am quickly seeing that my body does not metabolize food the way it used to. Also, my husband and I recently decided to try and start a family. I'd hate for my unhealthy habits to lead to difficulty getting pregnant. Though, don't get me wrong, I routinely eat very well and exercise 2-3 times a week, but I've been sneaking in way more chips and cookies and less time working out than normal!

Any motivation and pointers are welcome!!

Replies

• Healthyinandout
    Options
    I would love to help keep each other on track!
  • ejmills83
    ejmills83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it! I need to weigh in tomorrow to get my weight. I haven't weight myself in far too long.
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into it and am feeling pretty motivated.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am also a believer in a healthy lifestyle and not crash diets. I am a mom of two (1 and 3 year olds) and have finally gotten into "the swing of things" as far as eating relatively well and exercising consistently. I really like the motivation from others on this site! Maria