Bathing Suits

Options
I cannot find a bathing suit that I look good in. I like the way I look naked and I like the way I look in just a bra and underware...something about a bathing suit really enhances my back fat(love handles) . I have been trying to get rid of them for months now, but they are the last thing to go for me. Does anyone have any suggestions on bathing suits for girls with big hips and butts...and a VERY short torso haha. I haven't tried a one peice, and I HATE tankinis. HELP! :) Or if anyone has any exercises (other than cardio, because I know I need to do that) to work whatever muscle that is, I would appreciate it. :) Thanks!!

Replies

• Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out athleta for swimwuits. They have a little more coverage and a GREAT return policy. With that said...

Girl! You are young and beautiful! Get a bikini that is build like your bra and underwear and go have fun!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets has bikini's that look identical to bra and underwear, they might be a little on the pricey side. I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend....just watch out for their sales, they have great sales on bathing suits.
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mine is a one piece with a skirt to hid my thighs. It has very nice cleavage and shows off my skinny high waist..lol You just have to try different styles.
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I wear swim shorts and a bikini top to "hide" my least favorite parts and show off my best! I think I bought the shorts at Steinmart last year.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Roman chair lifts will Help to tone that area :) they suck tho lol I hate them...but I do them haha
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have a ton of bathing suits from VS. The top fits great, but the bottoms are horrible. If I get a medium, they are tight in the hips, but if I get a large the butt is saggy. I will try athleta, thanks! :) And what are Roman chair lifts? I have never heard of them.