Any stay home moms with 5 or more kids??

Options
I am thirty-two and have six wonderful kids. I run a home office part of the day and have a hubby that keeps me super busy with errands and himself when he is home. Hubby can eat anything and eats all day long. The kids are home for the smmer and I am remodeling a house along with trying to lose weight. My hubby is gone on business for the next three weeks and I want to try to drop some weight while he is not hear eating goodies in front of me.

I have been committed and steady to working out and eating a little better for five weeks now and I have built up a lot of muscle. I am seeing things tighten up but not a lot of clan melting off yet.

Would love to add some people that know the big family stress of getting in shape.

Replies

• fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with 5 kids. I have 11 year old twins, and an 8, 6 and 2 year old. I would love to encourage one another! I am done having babies and want to get this weight off!
    Crystal
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    I am there also, I have SIX and I want people to look at me and say, no way, because I won't look like I have.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Well, I have 4 kids but I can relate. I lost 112 pounds in a year with diet and exercise and putting myself first at times, which is hard as a wife and mom. You're welcome to add me as a buddy if you'd like.