Average number of days in a row

Options
BetterMike
BetterMike Posts: 131 Member
Just hit 35 days in a row logging in. I'm sure many of the people posting here are very long time users and will not be reflective.

What do you think the average days in a row of all users of the site is?

My thought is 18 days.

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    5 days.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what the average would be. Most of my friends on here are super avid loggers, so I've got several "180 days" "200 days" friends. I'm at I think like 70 or 75ish...kinda kicking myself too for not logging in one the few days I was on vacation in March, because it would be way more than that!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... I'm at like... 130 lol
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    No clue, I have a few friends over 100, a couple over 300. I'm on 240. :)
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Before I started MFP, I used WW online.. and I've logged everyday on at least one of the sites for the last 3 months. I don't like to skip, takes away accountability.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My friends all do amazing at logging in...many close to or over 100. Personally I am at 156.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the far majority of accounts haven't logged in in quite some time, so it's probably fairly low. But I'm around 135 or so, and there is one on my Friends list which I think just hit 430 or something ridiculous like that.
  • BetterMike
    Options
    I knew it would draw the diehards! So I demand you all ADD ME AS A FRIEND on here so that I can keep you even more accountable ( oh and so that I can catch up some, proportionally).
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on my fl build up to 30-50 days and then reset. I have several that are around 100 and a couple in the mid 200's. I will hit 520 tomorrow. I don't think that number has too much meaning for everyone. I know just as many people that never go over 5 days in a row that are way more successful and dedicated than others with really high numbers.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The only reason my days aren't in a string is bc I was at camp and don't get any reception haha.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can log in and track nothing....So if you are using a smart phone app, you can hit it, and it tracks you. I would be interested to see who logs, and actualy track their intake, exercise etc. Thats super hard.
  • BetterMike
    Options
    Xraylady - I agree that someone could do that I can't imagine why. If you aren't logging you probably don't want to be reminded of the fact and sign on.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I am at 355. I can say that I havent logged everyday. Sometimes I have a few minutes and I just want to check in and see how my MFP friends are doing. :ohwell: