Everyone is brilliant

Options
2»

Replies

• myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    no that is wrong i wish it was true but there is unbelievable sick minded people out there but everyone has free will so yes everyone has the ability to be brilliant has everyone has the ability to be sick we all have free will but the question is what will you do with yours seat back and go with the flow or stand up and uncover the truth

there's some debate as to whether or not people have free will i actually am not completely sure that we do who knows maybe we do maybe we do not but either way i guess we won't really know now will we haha

indeed your right but i am one to find out instead sitting back and going with what we are told to do
  • legendary781
    legendary781 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like bacon!!!!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    mmm bacon!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I think I am offended that you think I am brilliant.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    no that is wrong i wish it was true but there is unbelievable sick minded people out there but everyone has free will so yes everyone has the ability to be brilliant has everyone has the ability to be sick we all have free will but the question is what will you do with yours seat back and go with the flow or stand up and uncover the truth

there's some debate as to whether or not people have free will i actually am not completely sure that we do who knows maybe we do maybe we do not but either way i guess we won't really know now will we haha

indeed your right but i am one to find out instead sitting back and going with what we are told to do

but how do you know that this is really free will and not just some predetermined course of action that you only think you are choosing when in fact it has always been meant to be and you cannot escape your fate
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Then why are we ALL not doctors and beauty queens??!! Thoughts?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i am not brilliant, or beautiful... but i do know everyone has free access to punctuation.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    So you're saying this guy is brilliant?

dangerous-stupid-people-5.jpg?w=500&h=373
    look at this brilliant suicide attempt
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I know people like this and then they wonder why they got zapped. Then they doubly wonder why I slapped them in the head as they were telling the story. Ah thank goodness for the darwin awards or there would be far fewer things to laugh at!

OH about being brilliant, why yes, yes I am thank you very much. And cute and humble to boot!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    hmmm i agree bacon
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Beauty queens are brilliant? If this was Family Fued we'd lose.
    "Name something that is brilliant."
    "Beauty Queens"
    "Percentage of those surveyed... Oh I'm sorry, 0%"
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I know people like this and then they wonder why they got zapped. Then they doubly wonder why I slapped them in the head as they were telling the story. Ah thank goodness for the darwin awards or there would be far fewer things to laugh at!

OH about being brilliant, why yes, yes I am thank you very much. And cute and humble to boot!
    you are humble and cute , and I am a wiseass! the rest of my qualities are really up to the person who is asking
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Some people do stupid brilliantly. That's as close as I can get to justifying
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It's a set-up......just sayin' !!
    In this free society you are not allowed free speech.
    Isn't that just brilliant!?!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Everyone is a beautiful, brilliant, perfect unique snowflake. To say otherwise would be, well, stupid, apparently.

Yeah...that's it.

=\
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    i am not brilliant, or beautiful... but i do know everyone has free access to punctuation.

Punctuation is brilliant.....along with people who use it!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Beauty queens are brilliant? If this was Family Fued we'd lose.
    "Name something that is brilliant."
    "Beauty Queens"
    "Percentage of those surveyed... Oh I'm sorry, 0%"

Referring to earlier post Jac got flagged for in which he stated not everyone is beautiful. Clearly most beauty queens are not brilliant. However I do applaud them for wanting world peace. :wink: