I just love men with long hair, am I the only one?

Options

Replies

• Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Some guys pull off the long hair look great and some don't....some guys look great bald and some not so much....
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    but I thought you ladies liked it trimmed there ?
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hubs is a veteran and keeps his hair military-style short. I love it. I don't think I have ever dated any guy that had long hair. I'm the one with the pretty hair in my relationship. :wink:
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I like my head bald.

so do I

yep :blushing:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time I did...but not so much anymore.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy! Some guys look AMAZING with long hair. Others not so much!!! I'll take either!!! But I love a good head full of hair to grab on too when I.. um never mind!!! :blushing:
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    One of the most beautiful men I've ever seen had long, straight, black hair to his hips. It was thick, glossy, and just gorgeous. I don't normally like long hair on a guy because it's usually ratty or unkept but long hair that is healthy and well taken care of looks sexy to me. On anyone.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    From about 18-23 I loved long hair on guys, the grunge guys from the 90's. Now I like clean but, but I do love a nice goatee.
  • heatherldietrich
    Options
    You're on your own here. Short hair for sure and not the kind that requires them to use more hair products than I do.

This! Keep it short and neat, and ditch the gel and highlights. If he's balding, shave it. It looks so much nicer than trying to pretend (and you're not fooling anyone!) No beards either - beards are for lumberjacks and leprechauns.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of long hair on men.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i LOVE long hair on a guy! :love: if it's not long enough to grab, i'm probably not going to hit on him.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    You're on your own here. Short hair for sure and not the kind that requires them to use more hair products than I do.

This! Keep it short and neat, and ditch the gel and highlights. If he's balding, shave it. It looks so much nicer than trying to pretend (and you're not fooling anyone!) No beards either - beards are for lumberjacks and leprechauns.

So ... you wanna hang out sometime?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy! Some guys look AMAZING with long hair. Others not so much!!! I'll take either!!! But I love a good head full of hair to grab on too when I.. um never mind!!! :blushing:

please...continue...
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    hmm sometimes - Taylor Kitsch comes to mind..yummy!!! and that guy that played Thor in the Advengers..don't know what his name is
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    oh wait....and Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt..Interview with a Vampire era
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    I like my head bald.

so do I

yep :blushing:

ditto
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    That's rare. Most women I know dislike men with long hair.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's me. I easily use three bottles of shampoo a week and constantly shut my hair in the car door, but it is worth it!
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    some are hot. some just look like tramps or jesusy
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm not into hair farmers, but I like longish shaggy hair. Depends on the person.