New here - need all support I can get

Options
sibitalic
sibitalic Posts: 30 Member
Hi all,
I just signed up today. I plan to lose realistically 45, ideally 55 pounds. My problem is that I get too excited about a program and shortly after that I fall off the wagon... So, I will be needing a lot of support please?! :)
Thanks!
Sibella

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, you can do it, and you will get loads of support here :-)
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You got it from me- we'll do this together!! One day at a time...one meal at a time...one snack at a time...
  • sibitalic
    Options
    I certainly hope so. So far I am amazed about all the success stories here!
  • sibitalic
    Options
    Thanks so much! :)
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will do my best to keep you going.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. :) I log daily and am actually gettoing ready to start ripped in 30 by jilliam michaels. I am finishing up the 30 day shred right now.

You are more than welcome to take the journey with me if you would like.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me - I just jump back on the wagon!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you! I'm new too, just joined about 2 weeks ago, and I'm constantly on this site! I would love to help you along with your journey! :)
  • aidan424
    aidan424 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I feel the same way but so far it's been amazing on here!!
  • Dimps23
    Dimps23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I'll be 42 this year so I need to buckle down and start getting healthier!
  • jenny8589
    jenny8589 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new here as well, with roughly the same weight loss goal. I do the same as you, get excited and ALWAYS fall off the wagon. I'm pretty fed up right now, so hopefully I can stick to this.
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    I finished my first week here and can totally identify with you. It's so hard to keep the motivation up for the long haul. But I'm determined to feel and look better this time. Here for support!
  • modelingrace
    modelingrace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    DITO!!! Feel free to add me. I need the accountability and support.
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome Sibella!
    You're welcome to add me as well, we can motivate each other.
  • DebsNewLife
    DebsNewLife Posts: 12
    Options
    Support, reporting for duty... = )
    I've only been at my goal, truthfully, for a month. I have a long road to travel, and would enjoy all the suppoort I can get, as well!
    I'm hoping some accountability will keep me on track - in the past, when I fell off the wagon (rolled off, maybe..lol) - well, no one really knew it because I'd never declared a desire to lose.
    Trying plan B now - let EVERYBODY know, even those I'll never meet = ).
    So, here's to supporting each other and meeting our goals!
    Your new Fitness Pal -
    Deb
  • PAZlady
    PAZlady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here too. It looks like we need to lose close to the same weight so maybe we can both get inspiration here. I've tried Sparkpeople and WW before so I'm hoping this one works for me.