I just love men with long hair, am I the only one?

Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bald, shaved, short, medium scruff, or full out long....I'm all for equal opportunity.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    depends on the whole look if it suits him
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I love a man who looks good in long hair very sexy! I also love a man who looks good in short hair very sexy!
  • Maria_Goose
    Maria_Goose Posts: 247
    Options
    I love them SO MUCH! They just look so rugged. I'm with a guy with amazing long brown hair. ^^

...and what about five o'clock shadow to go with that do? Mmmm.... :love:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like my head bald.

so do I

:laugh:

Back to the purpose of this thread: men with long hair make me feel a bit sick :ohwell: not sure why, they just do. So no. I do not like men with long hair - OP you can have my share :indifferent:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    yes. you are the only one. lol
  • shellv22
    shellv22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like a hairy man, as long as it is clean and looks good. especially when tey have a hairy chest and face too. No back hair please.....
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can't STAND long hair on a man...ick!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Gerard Butler as Beowulf... yum! As King Leonidas? meh.
    Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn ... YUM. With short hair? meh.
    Chris Hemsworth as Thor ... OMG YUM. As George Kirk in Star Trek? Well, ok, bad example ;)

Yep. Chalk me up for shoulder-length ish :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    When I met my husband, he had hair down to the middle of his back. A couple of years into the relationship, he buzzed it all off...a year after that, he opted to let it grow again, and it got back down to the middle of his back. A month ago, he had me shave it all off. I adore him with whatever hair length he wants to keep, but he knows I'm not a fan of that in-between stage, so pick a length and go with it.

This last time I asked him why he wanted to cut it all off (because it was downright sexy beyond belief) and he said that he's realized that he grows it out for vain reasons, and really, all he wants is me, so what's the point in hassling with the long hair (and its care) every day?

Awww. But I still felt like he should have to sign a waiver before I cut it off, hah.

The moral of the story: I don't think hair in itself, at any length, is what makes a guy sexy. It's the guy himself that gets me going. :wink:
  • Montanarush
    Montanarush Posts: 76
    Options
    Hairotica- I used to have hair down to the middle of my back, until about '03, was thinking about growing it back. I go to the beat of my own drum, dont care who likes it and who dont. The kinds of women who like short hair are usually the kind of women I dont get along with anyway. You may have inspired me to grow it back. Let you know!
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It does depend on the guy, but generally I prefer long hair on guys. Honestly, it looks more natural to me.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    How long is long?

Are we talking like this:
    eaa93f1cade9e7fe_Hairstyles_For_Men_With_Long_Hair_C.xxxlarge_0.jpg

or like this:

man_long_hair.jpg

The first one is more the look I find myself trying to emulate.

The second guy is scary.

Owen Wilson is adorable, hair and all!
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    No long hair for me....I'm more into this:
    Rock.jpg

and this:

LL-Cool-J.jpg
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Long Hair is a YES as long as he's a badass and not a redneck
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    In the 90's..Oh yeah. Now? Not so much.
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Nope. Not the only one. When my bf and I were currently getting to know each other in the beginning he mentioned he was was thinking about letting his hair grow out. I nearly jumped into the air with glee. Something about long hair just makes me go gaga. It has that old school rock feel for me. Also love running my fingers through it. He has had haircuts and its now back to shoulder length, but I won't let him cut it all off just yet. I would miss it too much.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    At minimum, I am weak for shaggy "short" hair. Long hair is pretty good for me though!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    At this point I think I like guys with long hair because my husband has long hair. I really can't remember if it was my "type" before we were together.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    No, I love long hair on a guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKPabOOZnSyKUT1dqH0gd2afw1t0Jt2nA_8yF0xeoWL20cjtZC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9pE3_vxFuyuAZl2BLQS6XhfhYZtpkEMsiq5jr3l_2FdF37jGU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5_c3sQeOp3zU_OvSeD5zQYTyXKXldOS6c5Y6HJK_vxp4XnjrJCg

prefer it much more than a buzz cut...but it HAS to be nice and clean, no frizzies, and super curly frizzy long hair is a big turn off for me. I'm picky.