Which is better....

xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
......Legos or lincoln logs?......

Im going with lincoln logs! I played with them and my dolls and my brother matchbox cars and made some bad *kitten* parking lots and houses for the cars LOL

Replies

• bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    never heard of lincoln logs but legos i still play with :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    legos.

unless it's 2AM and you step on one. but then they are equally evil.
  • SaraADaigle
    SaraADaigle Posts: 51
    Leggos ... no brainer and you can go on the Leggo website and buy them by the lb.!!!! :)))))
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    legos.

unless it's 2AM and you step on one. but then they are equally evil.

they are evil little blocks....but my son loves them.....i just find them everywhere!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    lincoln logs because they are more rare
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    I was way more into the Lincoln Logs as a kid for the same exact reasons. I used to play with my matchbox cars and build the houses with the LL.
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Lincoln Logs FTW!

136306.jpg
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    legos

i used to love lincoln logs until i realized i couldn't make anything other than log cabins of various sizes

so then i built robots out of legos to smash the crud out of the stupid log cabins
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Lincoln logs, I used to build big houses with them and put gi joes inside. Then I'd burn it down. Idk i played rough with my toys I guess.
  • xYumzx
    I was way more into the Lincoln Logs as a kid for the same exact reasons. I used to play with my matchbox cars and build the houses with the LL.
    THANK GOD IM NOT ALONE LOL!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    LEGOS.

Always legos.

I *still* play with legos.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    I remember the first time I played with Lincoln Logs. I built a log cabin. I remember the second time I played with Lincoln Logs too. I built another log cabin.

I don't think I played with Lincoln Logs a third time, but I know exactly how many Lego pieces I had in my childhood.
    -wtk
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    Legos... hands down
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,648 Member
    Legos! I still buy them occasionally. :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    legos are definitely more versatile. I would make houses, and cars, and motorcycles...

my younger brother would make a huge, windowless skyscraper.... every time.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Lincoln logs. Legos have gotten too crazy. It takes hours to put together one damn boat and then my son takes the thing apart. I want to scream.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Lincoln Logs
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Legos! I'm counting down the days until my son is old enough to play with them, which means I get them too :D
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Apples and Oranges
  • xYumzx
    Lincoln logs. Legos have gotten too crazy. It takes hours to put together one damn boat and then my son takes the thing apart. I want to scream.

I know! and atleast if i step on a LL it will only hurt alittle... but a LEGO GOOD LORD I WANNA CRY!