blew it big time today!

Options
Today turned out to be an extremely stressful day for me at work. Being an emotional overeater, I came home from work and devoured a hamburger, hot dog, with buns of course, corn on the cob with butter, then proceeded to have ice cream and some chocolate candy. I know we all have these days from time to time but I am really trying to stay focused and feel so lousy after I let myself slide back to my old habits. :cry:

Replies

• anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today turned out to be an extremely stressful day for me at work. Being an emotional overeater, I came home from work and devoured a hamburger, hot dog, with buns of course, corn on the cob with butter, then proceeded to have ice cream and some chocolate candy. I know we all have these days from time to time but I am really trying to stay focused and feel so lousy after I let myself slide back to my old habits. :cry:
  • Sun-Shine
    Sun-Shine Posts: 46
    Options
    Dont feel bad, I did the same thing yesterday. I way way way over ate. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day!!! Hang in there, you can do it!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It all sounds good:happy: Don't cry sweetie,It's not like you committed an unforgivable sin. My dad is what stresses me out:laugh: :ohwell: You'll be okay if you don't have an upset stomach that is. Chalk it up to a cheat day. Well it's the weekend now and maybe it will be nice weather and you can enjoy some sunshine. :flowerforyou: Hugs to You:flowerforyou:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I didn't blow it quite that badly, but I did eat a bunch of fries today. :embarassed: They weren't even hot or fresh either. Oh well. It'll be ok! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I went to a function at work called "international night". They had food from countries all over the world. I had "a little something" off each table!!! You gotta heva fun sometimes...right?!?!?
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    dont feel lousy..sweetie it's just food... I am an emotional eater myself so I understand how you feel. remember next time something stresses you out put on a pair of your favorite running shoes and walk around the neighborhood for a little while at least till your stress subside. enjoy your weekend...:happy:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    HUGS:flowerforyou:
    i know how u feel!!!
    tomorrow is a new day!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: