Almost half way there

Options
This is my first time posting pictures in here.

I started my journey March 27th at 194 pounds. I had 2 kids back to back and finally decided to do something about the way I looked. 194 wasn't my highest though. I am not sure how much I weighed after I had my second son.

Anyways- The picture on the left is on March 27th and the picture on the right is May 28th.

mycollage.jpg
mycollage1.jpg

I am now 169.8 and I haven't been in the 160's since high school almost 10 years ago. I am feeling better about myself and my strength is an incredible change for me. My goal weight is 140. I am getting ready to start p90x as well.

I used to be the laziest person ever and stuffed myself full of crap. Now I am active and eat the best I ever have.

Replies

• vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far! What kind of diet amd excersise have you been doing ??
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your success!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, keep up the great work!
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    Amazing work!! I love your tattoos. Do the guns continue, or is it an illusion? Sorry if that was creepy, lol.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. Your tats are awesome!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome!! Great Job! :)
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    Amazing results so far! What kind of diet amd excersise have you been doing ??

At first I was just doing some cardio and still eating the same just smaller portions. Now I go to the gym 3 days a week as well as doing yoga almost every day. Or if I feel like doing a mini workout at home, I just do it. I also now have switched to the paleo lifestyle. I'm not sure if it has aided in any loss yet, but I definitely feel better. And my body is acting better.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Amazing work!! I love your tattoos. Do the guns continue, or is it an illusion? Sorry if that was creepy, lol.

Thanks! They go all the way down and stop right on my pubic bone. Not creepy at all =]
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Bump
  • danielle3203
    Options
    great job so far!!!! keep up the good work!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!