Trying to lose +100.. need MUCH support!

Options
Hello,
I am looking for support and new friends! please feel free to add me :-)
I am trying to lose over 100 pounds.. anyone else??

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-) being on here is a great start.

I've lost 13lbs in the couple of weeks I've been on here, and want to lose at least another 78lbs :-)
  • trece74
    trece74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Hestion. Congrats on the weight loss so far!!! I want to loose 70 lbs. I've lost 19 so far. I've been doing this since Mar 28. Would you mind sharing any exercise that you have been doing? :)
  • sibitalic
    sibitalic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I also joined today and this seems to be a great and supporting community. By supporting each other we can do it! :D
  • reginasean
    reginasean Posts: 7
    Options
    I am trying to lose 110 pounds and so far I have lost 7 pounds! It's going to be a battle but I am up for it! Please add me if you would like for any support you need!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Thank you :-) I'm sure you will do it :-) I lost my job 3 weeks ago, and dont currently have a car, so I walk to school and back, and then do it again to pick him up, the school is 2 miles each way, so I'm walking 8 miles a day just doing the school runs, without popping to shops, and extra around the park etc :-)

I'm being a lot more careful on 'snacks' as well :-)
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have found this community to be extremely positive and supportive. Good luck with all your goals. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • DebsNewLife
    DebsNewLife Posts: 12
    Options
    Here, here!...me too! = )
    I've not been as faithful as I should in reporting my daily food, exercise, etc. since starting a month ago...and am hoping some accountability may keep me in check. Am happy to have the support as well, so am going to add you and promise to be as much ether support as possible... = ).
    Here's to the first day of the restof our lives...
    From your new friend -
    Deb
  • Laurat55
    Laurat55 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am 23 years old and I am looking to lose 100 pounds a least, and having support is great! It has been hard with school and work to shed the pounds. They say you gain at least 15 pounds being in college...try 50! So Lets all push each other, I started my new job and I am hoping to keep a routine with exercising and eating healthy. I will keep everyone posted on my progress and the things I am doing to shed the pounds. I can not wait to get some ideas from all of you also.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to mfp and best of luck! I started this journey needing to lose 100# I'm close to my halfway point :-)
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have to lose another 66lbs to complete my goal of 170lb off. Feel free to add me.
  • ClaireSD35
    ClaireSD35 Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I started my journey needing to lose 88 lbs and have done 39 lbs since February.
    Best of Luck.
  • futuresizeeight
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 160. Feel free to add me!
  • jillibeandesign
    jillibeandesign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here, as well. Seems like a large number but I am taking it day by day....

7141222.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter