Wanna start INSANITY with me??

Options
kyunda
kyunda Posts: 340 Member
So i just received my INSANITY and i'm excited and scared at the same time. So i feel like i should do this with some more people. How about you?! Wanna start with me? I'm thinking about starting either June 1 or the 4th. Really thinking the 4th so that I have time to get some of the food in the meal plan.

So what's up.. you down for the challenge?! I'm going to need all the help i can get. This will be my first time doing this program. I've finished Turbo fire and most of Chalean Extreme.

You in? When do you want to start? Let's GOOOOOOO! In my Shaun T's voice,lol.

Replies

• returnonetime
    returnonetime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have had this downloaded for a while and have never really got around to doing it. I was thinking of starting it soon but I am in the middle of moving so it is unlikely I will be able to get it consistent until around mid June :( But I would love to stalk your progress and join in halfway!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am starting today!! I am with you- both excited and scared! Sounds like we also have similar goals, so I just sent you a friend request! Look forward to completing the program with you!!! Good luck, "digging deeper!" lol
  • lbki11
    lbki11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and boy, am I sore. And Day 1 is just the fit test. My body was shaking yesterday and today I have all sorts of aches. Can't wait to go home and see what Day 2 has in store for me. I already popped some Ibuprofen and if I could, I would take an ice bath.
    I did Turbo Fire too. Well, I stopped at Week 9 for a few reasons so I really, really need to finish Insanity.
  • janinebudgell
    janinebudgell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in!!! I have done the fitness test twice. Started it twice and lasted about 5 minutes each day! Its sooooo hard! If ya'll can suffer so can I. I'm in like flynn!!!!

*********GULP**********

I feel like I wanna puke just committing to this in text. HA!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting today. I will post my measurements and weight this afternoon.
  • kyunda
    Options
    YEAH!!!! You all have me soooo excited right now :happy: . Thanks to those that added me as a friend. We are going to kill it!

Lets make sure that we keep each other focused and motivate!

When you start:
    -Post your start date
    -Current weight
    -Body Fat if you know it
    -Measurements
    -Goal
    -Anything else you want!

Yea!!!!! :drinker:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I started month 2 yesterday. Good luck!
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I want to do it but it's so expensive for a workout DVD when I feel I can do free Youtube and Netflix videos... Let me know how it goes! After more investigation and yearning I'll probably cave and buy it, but not yet.
  • jmnixon14
    jmnixon14 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today too... today is the 2-month mark before I have to put on the first of three bridesmaids dresses for friends' weddings this summer. I picked up one of the dresses last week, and it was tiiiight at the top. I'm really hoping to trim down my underarms/upper back area. I could definitely use some motivation and tips from others starting/struggling with/succeeding on Insanity!!
  • kyunda
    Options
    well thats what we are here for!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    I'll start it with you! I was supposed to start last week but have only done it a total of four times and have been taking a lot of breaks and stuff. I need the motivation to actually start doing the whole workout day by day!

I've never done turbo fire or p90x or anything, I lost 35 lbs last year by just eating right and doing elliptical/running/spinning/zumba and a bit of bootcamp
    Insanity kicks my butt!
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options
    If you haven't found it already there's another thread with people posting their progress on Insanity (myself included):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/599624-insanity-updates-progress-new-group

Anyone is welcome to start posting their progress, so go right ahead and start posting in that topic if you'd like to join and get motivated!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm only a little over a week in! If you want me to do it with you :)
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started the Chalean Extreme/Insanity hybrid yesterday, and today was my first Insanity workout. I completed Chalean Extreme, but I've never done Insanity so I'm just doing the hybrid without having completed Insanity before. The workout was really insane like I expected, but I'm always up for the challenge.
  • aralis36
    aralis36 Posts: 20
    Options
    I just started it! I did the Fitness test 2 days ago and did 22 minutes of the cardio today. Its rough! I would love to be a part of this group for support and what not!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have had this downloaded for a while and have never really got around to doing it. I was thinking of starting it soon but I am in the middle of moving so it is unlikely I will be able to get it consistent until around mid June :( But I would love to stalk your progress and join in halfway!

Would love to know where I can download it.. Suggestions,....
  • DeeSR9c
    DeeSR9c Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure, but how do you calculate the calories burned???
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 Heart rate monitor that shows Calories burned.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    If someone would let me borrow it I would LOVE to try it.. but I can't afford to buy it right now.. Gonna have to stick with my treadmill for awhile.. =)
  • Freddylicious
    Options
    I am starting INSANITY in an hour feel free to add me :)