tummy flab?!

Options
Does anyone here know the simplest way to get RID of stomach fat?! I NEED HELP!

Replies

• MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    rather then explain everything in one go!
    http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Belly-Fat

there's no such thing as targeting or sculpting, you've just gotta burn the lot off!
    my personal recommendation is go crossfit :)
    http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/what-crossfit.html
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    By losing fat all over your body.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem after 2 kids. i am finishing up jillian michaels 30 day shred right now only have 5 days left and i am truly amazed. i will be wearing a bikini on my honey moon in aruba. this will be the first bikini i have worn since before i had my daughter 10 years ago!

Its hard and it takes commitment but you can do it. trust me i would not put on a bikini if it did not. i am getting ready to start jillian michaels ripped in 30 if you want to tag along. i have 5 days left of the shred and then startong this one. You are welcome to add me if its something your interested in.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to get a tummy tuck. Probably the simplest way. Everything else is probably work. Yuck!
  • sarahelizabeth613
    Options
    HIIT which is high intensity interval training. This will give you the fastest results and take up the least amount of time. You also dont need to buy anything or even go to a gym because there are a lot of great work outs on youtube. I personally follow bex life, brad gouthro, and body rock tv. There are even 4 minute work outs that will kick your butt and its super easy to fit those in a busy day!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is a old wise tale. You have to lose body fat in general thru cardio and weights. The body generally will lose the fattiest area's first and slowly drop off from there.

Exercise the muscles all over the body using weights are dvds. Making sure you are doing a complete abdominal workout not just basic crunches that only work the upper abdominal area.