30 Days & Only Down 1 lbs :*(

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
I am feeling very frustrated at the moment. I've been workin my butt off for the past 30 days only to see the scale go down one pound. I don't really see much of a difference in the pictures either. I was wondering if I could please get an outside view on this and get y'all's input? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

The first picture is the one from 30 days ago (in grey and white) and second pic in black is from this morning. I couldn't get the flexing poses to get side by side without cropping them out so sorry about that...

0428121.jpg

0428122.jpg

0428123.jpg

IMG_2216-1.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2217-1.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

Replies

• AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    May sound weird, but I think your skin looks tighter! I know what its like to have the leftover skin from kids (my children are pretty enormous, lol) but it seems to me your tummy is getting tighter.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    best way to make sure is just get some measuring tape and take your measurements weekly when you weigh in. The way you are set up with your intake, its less of a scale goes down and more of a slimming out. Your body weight wont change dramatically but you will start slimming down.

Measuring tapes go for about $5 or less at Wal*Mart. Pick one up to know for sure how well youre doing :)
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    I agree with Abbey, your skin does look tighter. I see a difference in your stomach, legs, and arms. Keep it up, sometimes measurements are better than the stupid scale
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You look more muscular to me....and that would cause your lack of pounds lost in a good way. :)
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I agree that you skin looks tighter. It also looks like you don't really have much weight to loose, but more toning of muscles and skin. If i were you I would def take measurements and not worry about the scales too much. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

P.S. -- your arms look WAY more toned!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    I agree that you skin looks tighter. It also looks like you don't really have much weight to loose, but more toning of muscles and skin. If i were you I would def take measurements and not worry about the scales too much. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

P.S. -- your arms look WAY more toned!

This^^ and you look more defined and toned overall. I don't think you need to lose any more weight, personally, but you do look more toned in the recent pic. Maybe up your calories a little more? You work out A LOT! :wink:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Much much more cut/toned girl. I would not sweat the lbs issue. I can tell you are losing fat still & gaining alot of beautiful muscle!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    best way to make sure is just get some measuring tape and take your measurements weekly when you weigh in. The way you are set up with your intake, its less of a scale goes down and more of a slimming out. Your body weight wont change dramatically but you will start slimming down.

Measuring tapes go for about $5 or less at Wal*Mart. Pick one up to know for sure how well youre doing :)

I have a measuring tape and I do measure weekly but I don't really trust my accuracy
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ill mail u my contacts after june 19...(lasik) i can see change in ur face, arms, legs, abs.

how much stronger are u now? everything cant be measured on the scale.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I also agree with the statement that you look more toned. From what I'm reading, you should up your calories by about 300-500 more for about 3 days & see if that kicks your body into gear?!?
    Good luck - you look great already though :)
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Look good can tell your getting more muscle, I would take some messurements and not worry too much about the scale. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • kalamata122
    Options
    you definitely look a lot toner! You have probably gained muscle weight and that's why you don't see the scale drop. Also, what is your work out regime? Don't give up!!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    u might not want to hear it...but, i think youve hit ur number friend! you look amazing, ur BF% has got to be pretty darn low at this point no? your muscle definition is crazy....maybe u need a round of bulking up? heavier lifting and more muscle building? im not an expert...i think if i were you i would talk to some competitive body building girls. they probly have some good suggestions for you at this point. :)
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I've upped my calories by 100 this week... I hope it gets things moving. I still have this droopy fat over my calves and on my thighs that needs to go already. Also there is this weird spot on my sides that is just one fat deposit.. like behind my hip bones. I dunno I just feel like I look the same, but thank you everyone for your opinions. I will use it as motivation to keep pushing cuz I really feel like slackin off right now :/
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    There is a definite change in the stomach area, as well as the legs! Great job!
  • love0809
    love0809 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think u are doing a great job... i wish my body looked that great..Ur doing great:)
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    have you tried to do some strength training with resistance bands? Just a thought. I know you workout a lot but sometimes I've heard your body adjusts really quickly and I know people who've had luck with resistance bands. (putting them in the door frame and around their ankle to work thighs, etc.)
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    have you tried to do some strength training with resistance bands? Just a thought. I know you workout a lot but sometimes I've heard your body adjusts really quickly and I know people who've had luck with resistance bands. (putting them in the door frame and around their ankle to work thighs, etc.)

yup
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Firstly, tan looks great! also, I agree with everyone, deffinately more tone and definition. You may be at a great weight number, just keep up the exercise, good for the heart!!
  • MrsVerhaeghe
    MrsVerhaeghe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your skin looks definitely tighter. You can tell becuase your tattoos look like they are in different places, My friend lost a lot of weight and it seemed like her tattoos were shifting because her skin was tighter. For example your lefgs look smaller because your tattoos are more visible in the first one and not in the second one. Your "love handles" are a lot more toned too. Youre doing awesome! Keep up the good work!