Free yoga video?

Options
I'm feeling cheap today... does anyone know of a good beginners yoga video I don't have to go and buy? LIke somthing streaming on the internet or downloadable?

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling cheap today... does anyone know of a good beginners yoga video I don't have to go and buy? LIke somthing streaming on the internet or downloadable?
  • Raelynn1127
    Options
    Do you have comcast on demand? There are a lot of workouts on there, yoga included, for free. I use them all the time.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    If you've got ITunes, you can to to Itunes store, search for "yoga" and there's about 7 on there. i've been using them--they're free and good! There are different ones that target different parts of the body or for different goals. Once you find them, you can download them and I wish them on my computer.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    We have ATT not Comcast but that's still a great ideo to check the OnDemand.

And I do have itunes!!

Thanks, y'all.

For now though, I'm pooped. Running is so hard, I haven't done it in so long. :tongue:
  • sohollywood022
    Options
    Go to youtube.com and search yoga videos. It will have sooo many yoga videos, when i can't make it to the gym I just go to youtube and find a video i want to work out to.