Exercise at home only

Options
13»

Replies

• deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I've been using the treadmill for over a year now ( although did not get serious about loosing weight until March ) and just started p90x .
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am an oddball who can't stand Jillian Michaels, but a lot of people like her workout DVDs, so might be worth a try.

Don't worry, I mute her. I can't stand her patronizing comments and hyena laugh.

Yes, I think I have to mute her. I had to turn off the DVD because I couldn't stand her anymore!
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    P90x rocks!!! I have a pair of 5s 10s and 15 pound dumbells and a pull up bar. I have 3 weeks left then Ill go to a running and p90x hybrid. Good luck!

I agree. P90X rocks. It's hard but you really see results. You can do modified moves until you get in better shape. I use to be a treadmill person. Then I moved to slim in 6 then P90X and that is where I saw the most results.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I really love Jackie Warner: Power Circuit Training. I have never felt pain like this before after only a 15 minute workout. I did the legs circuit and I couldn't walk straight for 4 days. Unreal. You'd think I never used my legs before! It's really effective though. After doing her exercises for several weeks I can finally get through the 15 minute arm circuit without grunting! Yipee!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the basic You Are Your Own Gym workout. It's a book by Mark Lauren. There's an app to help you track your workouts too. They aren't free, but I'd say it's worth it.
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For me Jillian Michael is really worth. If u can afford try body revolution ... Is is a programm with amazing results