I'm new and I am Serious!

Options
Looking for ENCOURAGING people who really wanna do this - I think its pertinent to have people on our side helping yourself and others who are really into losing the weight and who want to DO THIS!! I need friends on here so we can keep each other positive and on track!! Every one will have those days when they just want to go into the pantry and eat some cookies and forget about the whole diet thing just because the sugar tastes soooo good.. BUT YOU CANT! Think about those bathing suits in the summer or those clothes you wore last summer that you won't fit into. I AM I AM DOING THIS THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!!! Want to be friends? The more the merrier for inspiration and help on those days when you feel a little off and for those days when you are point on and you wanna help someone else!!! LETS GO LETS GET THIS AND LETS BE HEALTHY TOGETHER!!!!!

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :happy:
  • cavazza2goodwin
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! Wow you lost 78lbs YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to friend me if you'd like
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can add me this is a great site.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You are so right... it's really important to have folks on your side and understand what you are through!

Add me if you want!
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WELCOME AND YOU ARE RIGHT ! STAY FOCUSED AND YOU CAN SUCCEED !! GOOD LUCK
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What are your goals?
  • cavazza2goodwin
    Options
    Hi I am currently 184.5 lbs and I want to be 130 by April of 2013! :-) So I have a long road ahead but I have to do this and that is why I have this site and all these fabulous people to help me get through!!! :D
  • jlanier
    jlanier Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jaclyn and I am wanting to lose 50 lbs. I have set a first goal for myself to lose 25 lbs by the end of August. I am looking for friends and motivation to help me along with the whole process of losing weight also. add me if you would like.
  • lalalove12
    lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie! My name is Alex and I myself am trying to lose some weight seriously. I want to become that athlete that I used to be and I am so determined to do so. I myself am looking for people who can give me tips and challenges to help me on my journey as well as help them out too. Let's Do This!!!
  • brainbird2
    brainbird2 Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in. LETS DO THIS!
  • supermumincanada
    supermumincanada Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you like, the more the merrier xo