I just love men with long hair, am I the only one?

Options
1235»

Replies

• bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Long hair can be sexy, short is kinda nice.....I have seen some bald men that can rock it.....have dated all three.....I do like some face hair though!
  • RoswaB
    RoswaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It depends how well he looks after it. The problem is that for it to look good he has to care too much.

My husband has long hair and when it's clean it's gorgeous but it does tend to get left a little too long between washes because it's a pain to dry.
  • sugakane78
    sugakane78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do too!!!!
    My hubby has longer hair than me and it's probably in better condition than mine. You are not the only one! :)
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I like bald dudes.

equally sexy! Like Bruce Willis sexy or any bald, fit, black dude :) If you are balding, just get rid of it all - we understand :smooched:

Oh ya!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Either can be hot on the right guy. David Dramain is EXTREMELY hot with his bald head, same with Vin Diesel.

But normally I enjoy a guy to have hair long enough that I can grab a handfull of it to pull at just the right moment. :smokin:
    Which is why I like to keep my hair long, so they can return the favor. :smokin:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I don't like long hair on guys at all.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend when he had long hair and fell in love with him ( :
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Depends.

For me, If a man is going to have long hair he needs muscles and maybe a little facial hair. I want to know that I am looking at a man if I am behind him or if I see him walking towards me from far away. LOL

I am married so I'm a good girl, but the men who attract me the most are guys with short hair or they are bald.
    I am very into guys with dark hair and eyelashes though...there is something about a guy with dark eyes with all those eyelashes that get me every time...LOL

:love: :blushing:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I don't dig long hair on guys, or bald heads either. A girl needs something to run her fingers through, but shouldn't need to extend her arm to do so.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    It depends on the guy. I had an ex who only looked good with long hair. However my current boyfriend would look ridiculous with long hair. He gets his hair buzzed short every two weeks so I guess he thinks so too. :P
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Love a man with long hair... or bald. I think the shaggy dog look is the only thing I don't care for.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a choice.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You aren't the only one, in a given situation I would most likely be drawn to the guy with long hair. My husband had gorgeous shoulder length hair, a rich brown with red highlights (natural not salon) and curls. Once he was hired for an office job requiring a different protocol the hair had to go..unfortunately.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    nope i don"t like guys with long hair:noway:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ive never dated a guy with shorter hair than me. I love long haired men (as long as its clean, preferably natural brown and CLEAN. Yum! Any other ladies who love long hair on a man? :)

As someone with short hair and a hereditary receding hair line, this thread offends me. I think I'll report it on behalf of all guys with short hair.
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love long hair, short hair but most of all i love Bald men ♥♥♥
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a choice.

hahah you look great! Chin up, buttercup:flowerforyou:
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a choice.

hahah you look great! Chin up, buttercup:flowerforyou:

Yeah, you're good
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am not 'into' really long hair. Military Cut, Bald, up to a few inches long. Maybe because I dated GIs in my youth a lot. ;-)
  • mdrngypsy
    mdrngypsy Posts: 17
    Options
    For the most part I love it.
    However, there are a few long haired men that just don't pull it off.
    And, mullets, *vomit*