5'1- 5'3 girls, what are your goal weights/ measurements?

Options

Replies

• healthynerd
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and aiming for 105-110
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is probably 125 but I'm not really going for that. My goal body fat % is probably 18%

My measurements right now are 32C-26-35 and I'd like to be 32C-25-35

Oh yeah I'm also 5'3 and around 21% body fat
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I have always been 5' 21/2"...L:ast week I measured my height on a height chart for Bicycles...It appears its true we shrink with age. 5' 2"...barely under it..lol
    My 4th goal is to get down to 139...then I may just stop there....I am 65 and I know I would not look good at 114-125...which was my weight until I hit the 40's...I feel good and I am in some size 10's again sooo...I am realistic...139 for me....:)
  • Baseballfury
    Options
    Im 5'2 and am 176 at the moment which is super heavy for me, im a uk size 14, us size 18 (albeit the large side of these sizes at the moment) years ago i got down to 154 and i was a uk 10 us 14 so id like to get to 133 which is the very top end of my bmi and see how i look. Im very top heavy so dont want to look like some overbalanced blow up doll.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and older. I'm 100.5 and 19% body fat per the scale. But I found an old Omicron bf estimator and it says I'm 24% fat. I've been gradually recovering from an injury. Today, I was able to move around a bit more, although I'm not recovered yet.

My goal over the past couple of months has been not to get over 103 while being sedentary. In my youth, I was once as low as 88 (no plan to get that low.) When I recover and can be more active I may try to break 100 and I'll try to keep reducing my bf %.
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 151lbs. My goal weight is 130lbs. However, if my body looks like I want it to before then, I will stop and maintain.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    what stomach measurement is everyone hoping for? im 141 at the moment but carry all weight round my stomach and back, currently 31 inch round my belly button, 35 inch chest (under bust) struggle getting smaller on my torso compared to legs n arms :-(
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    i'm 5'3'' and i'm 125. this is where i would like to stay. I have a couple pairs of pants that might fit better if i dropped another pound or two, but i like the weight that i'm at overall.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 - Right now I'm 135lbs.

Anywhere between 135-125lbs with 15% body fat, just want the flab to be gone.
  • lbergdvm
    lbergdvm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'1", and I am satisfied at about 125. This is not thin for my height (or lack thereof), but it is a weight for me that I can realistically maintain and at which I feel healthy and can easily find clothes that fit.
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and aiming for 125, but depending on how I feel/look I might try for 115 :)
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4 and I weigh 146 now. I am only looking to lose another 10-15 lbs at the most. I am currently in a size 8 and I am pretty happy where I am; just want to tone some flabby areas. I am short, but I have a larger build so I can't imagine being down to 120 because I am already getting comments from people stating "I look too skinny."
  • Lilllyrbrt
    Lilllyrbrt Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'2 the lowest i have been is 135 my goal weight is 130 no more no less.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 24 years old and my goal weight for now is 130 (puts me at the top of the healthy BMI range), then I'll see how I look and feel. Geez, I haven't been 118 since about 9th grade lol, I'd love to have that body again, but it was younger with no kids! Now I have a 4.5 year old son, a husband and am not as wild and active as I was back then!
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    I'm 5'1.75" and my goal is 120. I'm 130 now, but I'd really like to lose some of the jiggle. I'm not too worried about my scale results.
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump. :wink: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and I weight 138'ish right now.
    I've always weighed more than I look, and people never believe me. But, my current goal is 130. Supposedly I am already within (though at the top of) healthy weight/BMI, but I would like to be on a much lower end of that scale.
  • kristin1219
    kristin1219 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm 5'2, but am a DD bra size, so I don't think I'll get much below 120-125. Right now I'd be happy with 135-140 and go from there!
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 37 years old. I don't know about weight but my goal is an easy size 8. I tell my hubby that when I can get my high school class ring back on, I'll be there :)
  • monica4354
    monica4354 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I would like to be a toned 115 with 22ish% body fat. Once I get there I will see if I want to continue to lose. DH does not like it when I'm under 110, he says I look too skinny.