I HAVE LOST 20 POUNDS!!!

Options
Ladies and gentlemen, today is 15 October 2009, and I weighed myself at (drum roll, please)......169.4 pounds!!!!!!!! Yippie!! (Eva doing a jig). I am OUT of the 70's....woooohooooooo!!!

I have LOST a total of 20 pounds! Gotta remind Ya'll that I weigh myself once a month :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Time to go "edit" my tickers, see ya!

Blessings!

Eva

Replies

• MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Thanks, MS :bigsmile:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Great job. :happy:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Thanks, Amber! :bigsmile: Check out my BMI, too! Wooohooo!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! That is fantastic! I can't wait until I am in the 160's. That'll mean I am overweight and not obese. :laugh:

Woohoo!
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    GREAT JOB! That is fantastic! I can't wait until I am in the 160's. That'll mean I am overweight and not obese. :laugh:

Woohoo!

Thanks, Savvy. I myself was considered OBESE. I am 5'8" and weighed 189 pounds...flash forward to today!!! I will NEVER skip breakfast again, and I don't drink coffee anymore as I sub black chai/green tea, AND I only drink a Diet Coke once a day at dinner time (this is MY reward!). You'll get to the 160's yourself....I'm living proof!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    That's great, yay!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks Betty! May I also add that I drink 64 ounces of water daily and exercise an hour (during lunch time at work) M/W/F (2 miles of power walking and am TRAINING myself to jog :bigsmile: I have added weights on Tuesdays, too.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Blessings!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    That is great news!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    That is great news!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:

Thanks Gold :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    you're a rockstar!
  • laur89
    laur89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!!

Thanks, Nykkie! Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    That's great, yay!

Thanks, Silver! Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    you're a rockstar!

Thanks, Mich :bigsmile:

Blessings!

Eva
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    That's great!!!

Thanks, Laur :flowerforyou: Blessings!

Eva
  • GhostShaman
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LOL, thanks Ghost!!! Blessings! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Eva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!