Can you help me find my next goal?

Options
When I started exercising and eating clean on 3rd Jan 2012 my goal was to lose 8 stone (112lb) by 31st May (don't panic, that works out at about 4.5lb a week and with my bmi it was perfectly acceptable and achievable).

I am 2 days away from that goal date, and have lost 41lb the last time I was weighed was 10 weeks ago, (the next weigh in is on 31st May and I am hoping to get to at least 50lb). My body fat has gone down significantly because I lift heavy and do loads of gym work 6 days a week.

I am happy with half of my original goal being achieved, because my body shape has changed immensely and my fitness is brilliant compared to way back in January. BUT I want a new goal now that doesn't necessarily involve weight and that I can do with my knee limitations.

I am interested in your goal - and perhaps you will inspire me with an idea.......

Thanks.

Replies

• Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    nobody cares!
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    My personal goals are:
    Body fat - seems to be much more relevant than weight
    Push ups - more more more - is a simple way to measure increased fitness and strength over time
    Running - going farther faster
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    try a 5K or 10 K race...or a triathalon! that will motivate you!
  • Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Agreed, sometimes weight or physical goals loose their motivation. Working towards a fitness goal puts pressure on the situation to make you work harder. Or maybe work towards a diet change goal, such as reducing sodium or wheat or something along those lines! Anything that you think will give you something new to work towards to keep you moving towards a healthy lifestyle. But congratulations on your success thus far! If you keep it up I know you'll reach your ultimate goal eventually