Any larger framed girls have a plan?

Options
Hey! I'm looking for people in a similar boat as me, but anyone feel free to add me! I am just about 5ft 10, 215ish and I have the shoulders and thickness of a line backer. I really don't have a very high body fat percentage, and I was just wondering what your regime/plan is for slimming down? I don't plan on being small I just want to be slimmer somewhere around 180.

Replies

• JJamieGG
    JJamieGG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! This made me laugh because I always joke that I look like a linebacker :). I am right now around 207 but I'm only 5'6... I would say I probably have a little higher body fat percentage and am looking to slim down and tone up. I used to be 245, only took me about 5 months to get all the way down to 180 and now I've climbed back up :/.

All I did to lose that weight was run about 2 miles a day and squeeze in strength occasionally but not enough. My giant shoulders, arms and back got smaller but never near where I'd prefer.

I've heard a lot of good things and have seen some great results from people doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and also her Ripped in 30.... Soo I'm back to running at least 4 times a week and trying to do Jill's RI30 at least 5 if not 6 times a week. I really enjoy her workouts as they are only about 20 mins and I can feel almost of all my muscles working. I'm hoping that building the muscle burns the fat in my linebacker-ish upper body! So thats my plan... Figured I'd throw it out there!
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Haha good plan, I just started Jill's 30ds and I used to do at least 45 mins of non stop cardio but now I pair up 30ds and 30 of cardio! I'm seeing results, just not on the scale. I hate to admit that I'm a little obsessed with the scale number but I can't help it! What kind of diet plan are you doing?