Coffee swap

Options
cdez80421
cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
Ok, so I HAVE to have my morning coffee, but to make the coffee the way I like it, I end up adding stevia (which I don't have a problem with) but I also add way to much flavored creamer. Anyone have any ideas how I can continue having my coffee without all the guilt , now mind you, it still has to taste decadent!!!!

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    if you like the sweet, stick with stevia. For the decadence, try a tablespoon or two of heavy cream. Yum yum and good fats if you get organic (even better if you go with grassfed!)
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have a protien shake in the morning, It was just the powder and 1% milk, then someone suggested I add a tsp of coffee to it. I don't know if it's the same thing but OMG it is sooo good!! Now the OP suggested a tsp of instant, but I boil a lil water, about 1/2 cup.. soak my coffee in it for a min, place filter over my cup of protien drink and strain right in! takes like 3 minutes and it's creamy, awesome, the protien shake takes away the need to add sugar and i get 30g of protien to boot!!! win win!!

Not sure it's the same but someone might love it LOL!! I did!
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Half & Half has less calories than regular coffee creamer
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    all great ideas, I think I will have to try that protein shake / coffee thing though, sounds great :)
  • blondejester
    Options
    i definitely need to try some of these as well, i love my french vanilla coffee creamer far too much