I didn't realize there were so many feline users here

Options
2»

Replies

• aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    Its so true.. maybe we learned our laziness from our kitties... I have noticed a ton of kitty tickers. Gumbeaux (Grey)and Kansas (black) are below... They make me smile when I look at my ticker

21842360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

So cute!
  • aoikirin
    Options
    Ugh, I wish my cat would use the site but she won't listen to me! I really think she needs to be logging her calories so she'll get a wake-up call about her eating habits.

LMAO!
  • aoikirin
    Options
    Guilty!
    <- this is Thomas I had him as a rescue cat in 1996 and he moved with me several times until we moved in with my now husband. Sadly we had to say goodbye to him two years ago as he had cancer

Aww he looks so sweet there. :)
  • aoikirin
    Options
    Guilty as charged. Oh, and that nip in the baggie? I'm holding that for a feline friend.

That's a pretty kitty I approve. ;0
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Guilty!
    <- this is Thomas I had him as a rescue cat in 1996 and he moved with me several times until we moved in with my now husband. Sadly we had to say goodbye to him two years ago as he had cancer

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet kitty :( I bet you gave him a great life :heart:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged. Oh, and that nip in the baggie? I'm holding that for a feline friend.

That's a pretty kitty I approve. ;0

Thank you! She's a Bengal. One of my 4 kitties, all rescues :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    cats are evil. They are slowly taking over the internet as the next step to world domination.
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm really more of a frootbat than cat, but some impostor came and took the name and ran away laughing. *shakes fist*
  • Sindari
    Sindari Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had my cats in 3 of my pics for the longest time xD but now I'm a rebel...I posted one with my horse instead \o/
    Power to the horse folks!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Meow. Though, I also wish my kitties would take more of an interest. The are currently on portion controlled diets, but they are not appreciative of this plan :)
  • Pirschjaeger
    Pirschjaeger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My picture of my chubby cat is much better than a picture of my chubby self.
  • ebony467
    ebony467 Posts: 15
    Options
    My mother says my cat has more weight to lose than I do :o
    I was hoping MFP would create an area for MFC "My Fat Cat"
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I LURV cats! :D I have 2. :)