First Miami, Now New Jersey. They are spreading.

Options
HowieTwoPointZero
HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Hackensack_man_stabs_self_throws_intenstines_at_police.html

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a brainssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yikes. I don't have my apocalypse preparedness kit ready yet. Guess I better get on that.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    he was infected and decided it's best not to live...sorry for the people in that hospital dang...and for the others in the other dude's hospitals in FL. Better load up on shotty slugs and mp5 ammo.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    That had to smart.
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    oh shizzle....
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    *grabs machete and baseball bat*
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great... now is not a good time to live on the East coast. =/ And New Jersey is too close for comfort. Thank goodness my fiance got his carrying and concealed license. Time to stock up on zombie slaying materials!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am really not here ... but honestly this sounds like someone with mental issues and some pretty strong drugs....
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    they shoulda just let the guy kill himself. why charge him with stupid charges and make my tax dollars pay for it. lol
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am really not here ... but honestly this sounds like someone with mental issues and some pretty strong drugs....

This is just what "they" want us to think. Better to be safe than a zombie is my motto!
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    they shoulda just let the guy kill himself. why charge him with stupid charges and make my tax dollars pay for it. lol

He can't kill himself if he's a zombie and therefore already undead.
  • blondejester
    Options
    bring em on
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

He can't kill himself if he's a zombie and therefore already undead.

tony soprano could kill him. we are talking jersey baby!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

This is just what "they" want us to think. Better to be safe than a zombie is my motto!

I am refusing to think this is the beginning of the ZA..... it does make one go hrmmmm... but in my little brain I keep saying.. "nope just drugs" lol and trust me... I am a firm believer in the ZA...
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    http://www.northjersey.com/news/Hackensack_man_stabs_self_throws_intenstines_at_police.html

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a brainssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

That's the town next to me. Pretty freakin scary!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    *Glances at firearms nearby, glances at multiple boxes of ammunition for each, isn't worried*

JM
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

That's the town next to me. Pretty freakin scary!

u from teaneck area? englewood?
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I was in Hackensack today........ :[

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD. This world and society are so much more screwed up than ever before.

sigh.
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Let's all get to the Winchester and wait it out over a pint!