Are you wearing workout clothes all day?

Options
2»

Replies

• jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Uhm...does it count if I changed into my bikini in the middle to get some tanning in?! :embarassed: I wear workout clothes all day because I work out in the morning, afternoon, and evening when I'm not at work. :blushing:
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Try buying your workout clothes at Goodwill. I personally love thrift store clothing, but if you think they look gross it won't matter because you'll outgrow them! :laugh:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am always in some form of work out clothes most of the time. Laughs unless I am going some where where I need to dress up and it isn't because I am over weight it is because I am always at the gym or heading there if I don't wear work out clothes I have to make sure that my belt is tight or my clothes fall off.. I will not buy clothes untill all my weight is gone I go to thrift store or good will until then heck even when I don't need to lose weight I will still head to those places for clothes. It is a giant garage sale.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I wear scrubs all day so basically I wear something along those lines... Does that count?
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I can't! Have to dress for work and it's getting to be a problem...I don't really want to buy new clothes yet, since I feel like I'm just passing through whatever size I currently am. I have to belt ALL my pants now though and I don't like that. Even some of my belts are too big! May have to break down and buy a few things. Would love to live in workout gear!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am taking online classes this summer, so when I get up I have been throwing on clean workout clothes since I am just taking my daughter to school and maybe the grocery store.

I come home and study all day and then hit the gym mid-afternoon for a few hours before I pick my daughter up from school.

So yes, I am totally guilty of wearing workout clothes 24/7. Its nice to "actually" get dressed on the weekends when we do go out and do other things, lol, nice to do my hair and put makeup on too!!!!!

Once I get to the size that I am happy with then I will invest in a new wardrobe, for now I am happy to lounge in my workout clothes while at home or on errands and just buy a few basic pieces here and there while 'in-progress' =)
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Yoga pants to relatives houses, Walmart, the grocery store and anywhere else I can get away from it has become the norm. LOL I did go grab a pair of jeans in the right size but only because they were on sale for $16...they're still not my ideal size so not spending too much. This is one problem I can honestly say I smile about :smile:
  • chloe42
    chloe42 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lately, no earlier this year if I wasn't at work I was in yoga pants and a tank. Now that it is warmer I am starting to wear the bike shorts on the weekend with a over layer to hide them. I do live in my sports bras though.
  • MoiraCunningham
    MoiraCunningham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Seconhand stores are a must, and if you have a consignment shop nearby I recommend a wardrobe swap! The other day I visited a consignment store and brought in my too-big-clothes, received store credit that I used to buy clothes that actually fit and didn't have to spend a fortune! Dresses/skirts are also very flexible and easy to take in with safety pins as your waist shrinks! It's amazing how much mileage you can get out of a long blank skirt by matching it with cute tops.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A lot of my fat clothes are draw string. As embarrassing as that is to admit... I will at least be able to simply pull the string tighter as I lose weight.

And yes, I put on my workout clothes when I woke up this morning and just finished working out a few minutes ago. So comfy!
  • alliewowie
    alliewowie Posts: 31
    Options
    I have pants in all different sizes, I could open up my own store.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Something else I just thought about.... I have found several Facebook pages of local "closet swaps" where people post clothes to sell/trade/give-away that they do not wear anymore. They usually don't charge much for the ones they sell. Might be worth looking into.:flowerforyou: