NEW- Friends NEEDED!!!!

Options
kay1188
kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
Okkkk. so I was walking home the the blazing sun today with my two bags loaded up like a mule when my neighbor drove past.... I said hello as he honked her horn... Not thinking much of it... I go to my gate only for him to to greet me... "I didn't bother to pick you up because u are so huge i figured you needed the exercise... ((((self esteem died))))

So while searching Google to see what I could do to get myself to a healthy weight and being able to love my self image I happened upon this sight.... After my attempt to sigh up failed I realized that I was already a member as I signed up for a bb app some time back...

So I am new and looking to make changes for myself. I want to be proud of myself and be able to wear those sexy lingerie i use to wear before I gained 35-40 pounds... This accumulated during pregnancy- I figured I could eat what I wanted when I wanted... BIG MISTAKE.... My daughter is 9 months now and I think it is time to think about me...

I dont have pics... I stay farrrrr away from the camera... i do have the one from baby's day at the beach two days ago that had me thinking something was wrong with the camera... will upload that.... otherwise I have been Camera-phobic...

Add me... I need all the help I can get...

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend for support... And yell your neighbor where to get off ! Kimi
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Firstly, your neighbor is a douche. I do not like to use that kind of language, but I cannot imagine someone actually saying that to you.

Sending a friend request your way!
  • stacierusk
    stacierusk Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new....trying to lose 15 pounds I gained after I lost 25 on Jenny Craig. It certainly wasn't very nice of your neighbor to say that to you.

Anyway, if you need a friend, I'm available!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    OMG I WANT TO KICK YOUR NEIGHBOR!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • meliaah
    meliaah Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me! More friends are always a great source of motivation!
  • heatherrose9
    heatherrose9 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    what a jerk! good luck! this website is loaded with support!
  • cjrunner80
    cjrunner80 Posts: 14
    Options
    You neighbor is a jerk. Love you and live you! Make this change for yourself!! You have all the support you need right here!!!
  • dlpack
    dlpack Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. I've recently made a new committment as well and it's going great this time with the help of the great people on this site! I'll send you a friend request.

Dee
  • soulfulleoness
    Options
    Your neighbor was insensitive and unkind with the comments. I'm sorry you were treated that way. I sent you a friend request!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me as a friend! Avoid that neighbor if you can.
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on making a positive change.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "I didn't bother to pick you up because u are so huge i figured you needed the exercise... ((((self esteem died)))):explode:

You Got To Be Kidding..
    I Can't Say The Words I Want To The Discribe This Neighbor.

You're Amazing And I'm So Glad You're Here.

Feel Free To Add Me.
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you experienced that horrible event today! Your neighbor is a jerk and needs to learn some manners! He's a class act idiot.
    Congratulations for logging on to MFP. I would love to be your friend, I will do my best to encourage you on your journey. Sincerely, DD
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would have been glad the neighbor didn't pick me up. I wouldn't want to be in the car with someone who had a head that big. Snarky jerk!

Feel free to add me!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Your neighbour is an a**! But WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me as well!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will find so much help and support here. On another not your neighbor is an awful person and i am sorry for what he said.
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thats a really rude and insensitive comment, feel free to add me!
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    People who make fun or bring down others is due to their own insecurity. Don't let negative people bring you down !!!

Friend request sent welcome to MFP !!